2,450 results
All reviews royal suite private pool private garage jacuzzi suite anniversary package romantic getaway an industrial park person shower royal pool rose petals walk in shower close to home late check hot tub fireplace sauna privacy
Reviewed June 19, 2009

Husband took me to the Belamere for a " short vacation", it was one of the best things we ever did, with, and for each other. The suites are fantastic, clean and wonderful.
Best of all the Belamere Suites has become our place. As I tell all my friends you will enjoy everything about this place, the sevice was top-noch we had it all. Love this place and I love my hubby. thanks belamere

Date of stay: June 2009
Reviewed June 4, 2009

Have stayed here many times with my significant other and we usually enjoy the room and privacy. The jacuzzi rooms are perfect for a couples getaway and the presidential suites take it up a notch. I have noticed some rooms have a swivel tv, some don't. You can tell when you are in an older room vs a new one by the musty smell sometimes and the condition of the furniture. The one glaring thing missing from the rooms is a microwave. They have the room for one on the buffet against the wall. We will go to a restaurant many times before going to the room and have leftovers we would like to eat, but no way to heat them up.

Date of stay: May 2009
3  Thank travelady53
Reviewed March 29, 2009

My fiance and I stayed at the Belamere Suites in the middle of March 2009 celebrating our recent engagement. I found the Belamere Suites in search for a hotel or suite offering a private swimming pool in the room. I wasn't trying to travel far, and living in the southeastern Michigan area, Perrysburg OH was only an hour away! I've been to other "boutique hotels," but this one is the best by far! The room was truly breath-taking! Fireplace, jacuuzi, couple's shower, private attached garage, and that swimming pool! The staff was very nice and knowledgeable about the area. They were there when you needed them for extra towels, maps to restaurant's in the area, etc. The rooms did not have microwaves, so if you needed something heated up, the front desk staff would come to your room, get the food, heat it up, and bring it back to you. Complimentary breakfast was brought to your room whenever you called for it every day. My only concern is that this place was under-priced! It's not often I go somewhere and I feel if they wanted another $100 more a night, it would be worth it, but this place was! I think that's what made it so special for us; reasonably priced, and close to home! We vowed to keep this place our little secret from our friends when we just want a quick get-a-way, but it was so nice, I had to at least recommend this place and show the staff and the hotel some love!

Date of stay: March 2009
2  Thank Raykee
Reviewed February 11, 2009

Had a great stay here in early Nov. 2008. Stayed in a Presidential Suite with the pool which is a great feature. Spacious room,cozy jacuzzi tub and plenty of room to lounge. Comfy bed and crisp clean linens.Only exception is the dual head shower seems to be low flow. The water pressure was iffy at best. A rain fall type that has more pressure would really be more suitable to this type of room. This is my 1 and only issue. Breakfast is a muffin, juice and coffee. You can get a pot of coffee delivered anytime which is another nice thing we enjoyed. Resturants close by include Biaggos, McDonalds and a few others. Would highly recommend for a great, relaxing, romantic stay with your significant other. All in all wife and I enjoyed our stay very much.

Date of stay: November 2008
Reviewed December 28, 2008

We stayed at Belamere Suites for our wedding night and loved it! We heard about the hotel from this website and saw the good reviews, visited and decided to book a two night stay after our wedding.

The first night we stayed in a "standard" suite, complete with walk-in marble shower (with two shower heads!), comfy King bed, fireplace and soaring vaulted ceiling. The other reviewers are right; the fireplace does get very hot after awhile!

The second night we stayed in the pool suite and liked it even more. My only complaint would be that the main room smelled of chlorine and the decor wasn't as nice as the first room (this is purely based on our taste, however).

Each morning they brought us a basket of warm muffins, coffee and juice. The front desk staff (one woman) was very courteous and helpful. It was quiet and secluded and exactly what we needed after a hectic couple of days!

I wouldn't recommend this for anything other than a romantic getaway...that's what it was designed for.

Date of stay: November 2008