Belamere Suites Hotel
Candlewood Suites Perrysburg(Perrysburg)(Great Value!)
$80
Quality Inn(Perrysburg)(Great Value!)
$76
QualityInn
Comfort Suites(Perrysburg)
$94
ComfortSuites
La Quinta Inn Toledo Perrysburg(Perrysburg)(Great Value!)
$85
Economy Inn(Perrysburg)
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
2,204 results
All reviewsroyal suiteprivate poolprivate garagejacuzzi suiteanniversary packageromantic getawayperson showeran industrial parkroyal poolrose petalsclose to homewalk in showerlate checkhot tublevis commonsfireplacesauna
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 28, 2014

We loved this place compared to another couple's place we went to in Indiana. The room here was inviting andade you feel comfortable. The staff was very friendly and helpful. They were always smiling. This place offers a lot more amenities than the other place we stayed. We were happy we received breakfast and their room service is 24 hours if you need it. We will definitely be coming back. Thank you for having such a great place to getaway too.

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed April 23, 2014

I have no complaints. My husband and I had a wonderful stay and plan on going back. The staff was very pleasant and helpful. You literally do not have to leave your room for anything. If you need a bucket of ice at 3am, they will bring it to you. The italian restaurant nearby delivers and the food was delicious (can't remember the name, but the front desk recommends them).

Room Tip: Spend the extra money and get the suite with the pool and jacuzzi! Totally worth it!
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank carrie417
Reviewed April 17, 2014

The room was very romantic, staff super friendly. We stayed in the jacuzzi room - super soft bed, nicely decorated, loved the double shower. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for that "special" place. Can not wait to visit again!!!! Fantastic!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed April 13, 2014

We stayed in a Presidential Pool Suite and just loved it. My husband was pretty freaked out when I told him about this place: no windows, attached garages, not a particularly nice exterior, in an industrial complex... Doesn't sound promising. He seems to think it would be the kind of place a cheating spouse might go. While I agree that is a definite possibility, it is irrelevant to our experience as a married couple enjoying time together. Our room was heavenly. Very clean, tastefully decorated, just right. Swimming in our little pool, taking a warm bath in the double jacuzzi, showering in the granite double-shower, sleeping in the ultra-comfy bed ... it was all so relaxing. I would highly recommend this for an overnight couple's getaway. Bring your own candles and wine. I don't think I could have taken two nights there, given the no-window thing, but an overnight was just right. I would like to reiterate a comment I read from a previous guest... use the fireplace sparingly. I turned ours on after coming in from the pool to get the chill out of the air, but I left it on too long and ended up roasting while blowdrying my hair. To cool the room down, we opened the door to the garage and turned the air on. Again, use the fireplace sparingly. There is not much I could improve on here. The only thing my husband I and thought was a little cheesy was the mural in the pool area. We thought a palm tree sunset scene would have been much more a propos, but seriously, that's just us being picky. We loved the place.

Room Tip: Splurge on a Presidential Suite
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MichiganMelissa04
Reviewed April 10, 2014

We have stayed in many places, but this was by far the Best! We Absolutely Loved the service and the Suite. We cannot wait to return! LOVE!!!!! You never need to leave your Suite...... Everything is delivered to your front door. Very Clean. Very Romantic. The pool, sauna, whirlpool, shower are all Amazing! Private garage rocks.

• Stayed: April 2014