“Best Getaway Ever”

Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Perrysburg
Akron, Ohio
“Best Getaway Ever”
Reviewed April 1, 2014

Got the Royal Suite for a romantic night/birthday getaway. When we walked into the place it was absolutely breathtaking. The room was beautiful and very clean. I liked that the pool area was separate from the bedroom area (no pool smell in your room) and the color changing feature is a plus. I love that they have a garage option, so it's like you're secluded. We had to go out to get a iPhone connector, the connection was for iPhone 4's, across the street is a nice little shopping area with restaurants so we were able to get a nice dinner and take it back to the room. The fireplace is a great feature and the huge Jacuzzi tub was amazing. The staff members were really nice and offered to bring ice and warm any food items up. We had a fridge so that was also great. Didn't get a chance to use the huge shower but it looked great also. Would recommend taking all that you need and never leaving until checkout!!!

Room Tip: Royal Suite is a must
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 Thank Falisha L

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (342)
Ohio
Reviewed March 31, 2014

Hubby and I made a quick getaway out of our one night stay at Belamere. We had a Jacuzzi suite and the room really is perfect for couples who need to escape the everyday and have some time alone. The tub is HUGE and the double shower is a treat. I enjoyed that the room was spacious and very nicely decorated. We managed to take in a matinee of Beauty of the Beast in Detroit just an hour away and then had dinner at a restaurant in Perrysburg. There seems to be quite a bit to do at nearby Levi Crossing.

The girls who worked the desk were great and they really went over the top for us. We accidentally left a couple of RedBox movies in our room when we checked out. When we got home and realized we had left them, we called Belamere and they basically said, "No problem, we'll return them here for you." Sure enough, a few hours later we got a receipt from RedBox for the returned movies. The customer service is appreciated!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank TazsGirl
Findlay
Reviewed March 30, 2014

This was a wonderful romantic trip away from reality for my husband and I. The location was perfect, private yet convient to area attractions. The rooms were very nice and comfortable. The shower was beautiful and probably my favorite part. We would like to make this an anniversary tradition.

1 Thank dsnoke
Reviewed March 28, 2014

Purchased room for anniversary to surprise my finance who is not easy to impress. Needless to say he was blown away and what's to come back just to get away. The room was clean and it was set up with a simple phone call ahead and the girls where friendly and available right away when we needed something.

1 Thank Sonlovewhim
Toledo, Ohio
Reviewed March 28, 2014

Our stay at the Belamere was like being treated like royalty. It was full of so many romantic moments all under the same roof. It was snowing so bad that it was declared a level 3. We had no idea until we were going to pull out of the attached garage. Then decided to order a pizza from the front desk it was wonderful. Would love to return, in fact we will return. The girls working were so sweet and courteous they really made the stay very personal. A must do for anyone needing a truly relaxing getaway.

1 Thank Catfish1969
Reviewed March 25, 2014

I have never been to a hotel that has been better than the Belamere. The people were extremely nice they catered to you and your needs. I would recommend this to all couples. I can't wait to go back! The best part is they set up the room for u before u get there that was really cool a specially for people like me coming from out of town!

1 Thank CarCar20
inkster
Reviewed March 23, 2014

My husband and I went there for his birthday from the moment we open are door to are private garage I was in shock then as soon as we walked in the pool was right there then when you walk up stairs to the room is the biggest hot tub I seen then the shower that u could fit ten people in the fire place was right under the tv when I planned this trip there were was places I wanted to go but we stayed in the room almost the whole time it was so great just to spend time with my husband this is one vacation we will never forget and if you stay there either will you I love love love this place and we will back

1 Thank orfmch2