Got the Royal Suite for a romantic night/birthday getaway. When we walked into the place it was absolutely breathtaking. The room was beautiful and very clean. I liked that the pool area was separate from the bedroom area (no pool smell in your room) and the color changing feature is a plus. I love that they have a garage option, so it's like you're secluded. We had to go out to get a iPhone connector, the connection was for iPhone 4's, across the street is a nice little shopping area with restaurants so we were able to get a nice dinner and take it back to the room. The fireplace is a great feature and the huge Jacuzzi tub was amazing. The staff members were really nice and offered to bring ice and warm any food items up. We had a fridge so that was also great. Didn't get a chance to use the huge shower but it looked great also. Would recommend taking all that you need and never leaving until checkout!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Top 10 most romantic hotel in America, in room swimming pools,2person whirlpool tubs, 2person showers, all king beds, breakfast catered to your suite, 2person saunas, enjoy what luxury and privacy really is. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Belamere Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belamere Hotel Perrysburg
- Belamere Suites Perrysburg, Ohio