Hubby and I made a quick getaway out of our one night stay at Belamere. We had a Jacuzzi suite and the room really is perfect for couples who need to escape the everyday and have some time alone. The tub is HUGE and the double shower is a treat. I enjoyed that the room was spacious and very nicely decorated. We managed to take in a matinee of Beauty of the Beast in Detroit just an hour away and then had dinner at a restaurant in Perrysburg. There seems to be quite a bit to do at nearby Levi Crossing.
The girls who worked the desk were great and they really went over the top for us. We accidentally left a couple of RedBox movies in our room when we checked out. When we got home and realized we had left them, we called Belamere and they basically said, "No problem, we'll return them here for you." Sure enough, a few hours later we got a receipt from RedBox for the returned movies. The customer service is appreciated!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Top 10 most romantic hotel in America, in room swimming pools,2person whirlpool tubs, 2person showers, all king beds, breakfast catered to your suite, 2person saunas, enjoy what luxury and privacy really is. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Belamere Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belamere Hotel Perrysburg
- Belamere Suites Perrysburg, Ohio