Belamere Suites Hotel
Quality Inn(Perrysburg)(Great Value!)
$82
QualityInn
Candlewood Suites Perrysburg(Perrysburg)(Great Value!)
$85
CandlewoodSuites
La Quinta Inn Toledo Perrysburg(Perrysburg)(Great Value!)
$119
$107
Home2.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $124/night.

$129
ComfortSuites
$101
$105
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $128/night.

$36
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Budget Inn(Perrysburg)(Great Value!)
$55
2,253 results
All reviewsroyal suiteprivate poolprivate garagejacuzzi suiteanniversary packageromantic getawayperson showeran industrial parkroyal poolrose petalsclose to homewalk in showerlate checkhot tublevis commonsfireplacesauna
Reviewed July 12, 2008

what a great idea from start to finish. First off you have your own private entry and garage. You don't hear or see no one unless you call the front desk for something, by the way they are exceptional, my husband had a headache and needed some medicine so I called the front desk to see if they had some and she gave him her own. She didn't have to do that! Second, theres no windows which i think is great because you aren't bothered by the sunlight for a good rest in your oversized king bed. I must say sleeps great. Third, you have a double shower which is beautiful with black marble and fits 2 people and you have the jacuzzi which also fits 2 by the way you can watch tv while your in it. Only wished it was a plasma. The fireplace is very hot and you can see from 3 angles. Fourth, you have a table and chair set and a nice size SINK . Needs bigger garbage cans!! The toilet is private which is great also. Not to mention they bring orange juice, danish and muffins to your convience in the morning when you call. They have a outdoor shopping mall, restaurant and movies across the street. Saved the best for last, the pool was definitely the icing on the cake it was heated and big. The sitting area added a great touch with the wicker furniture . I must say I loved my trip it was my 9th anniversary present, which is the best thus far i cant believe how rested I feel. We cant wait to go back. You must stay in the presidential suite at least 2 nights, you will not be disappointed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled as a couple
3  Thank tahesia
Reviewed May 20, 2008

Belamere Suites is a brilliant place. The rooms are expansive and elegantly decorated. The showers for two, with dual shower heads, are enormous. Each room has a clean, classy jacuzzi tub. The bed is comfortable, large and has high quality sheets and comforter. The fireplace in each room is a nice touch as well.

This is the perfect place to go if you're looking for a romantic getaway. Literally the only weird thing about this hotel is where it's located. It's essentially tucked at the back of an industrial park in Perrysburg. Strange location, but nonetheless quite close to several restaurants and fast-food places in addition to shopping.

True, there are no windows in the rooms, but if you're looking for a view, this isn't the place for you anyway. If you're looking for a romantic, quiet, peaceful getaway, you will undoubtedly get that here.

• Stayed: April 2008
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed May 6, 2008

My husband and I stayed there on our wedding night and it was perfect. When we arrived they had lit candles all over our room and we had a big heart of red rose petals on our bed. I have never seen a hotel room so large in my life. The room was spotless and smelled great. We stayed in the Jacuzzi suite which is just want we needed after a long day on our feet. The Jacuzzi comfortably fits two tall people with plenty of room to spare. The bed was so soft and the linens were silky smooth. I had a great night sleep. The two headed walk in shower was also amazing. They provide two bath robes for your stay along with Bath and Body works products. I loved every minute of our stay. I wish we would have stayed an extra night before beginning our honeymoon. I cannot wait to go back again.

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled as a couple
1  Thank OrangeVw3
Reviewed April 29, 2008

Perfect getaway to celebrate husband's bday. So private which was what we were looking for. We never left the room once we got there. We stayed in presidental suite with the pool. We went back and forth between pool, hot tub, and shower. Direct TV was nice also so Husband could watch his game right in the hot tub. Fire place was nice as well as private garage.

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank adidas311
Reviewed April 21, 2008

We had a one night stay in the Presidential Suite which has its own private swimming pool. What a great romantic experience. Once we checked into our room we never left. We ordered pizza through the front desk and had a great evening in our private pool, 2 person shower and oversized jacuzzi tub. This is a fantastic place for a couple who just wants to escape and have a great time by themselves. Definitely will consider going back. Great service and a wonderful get away! Your own private garage is a nice touch also.

J&B - Detroit Metro area