My husband and I just returned from a 2-night stay in a presidential suite for our 20th anniversary. I read the reviews here, so I had a decent idea what to expect. The room was very clean, and the bed and pillows lived up to their reputation - very comfy. The shower was amazing. You need to wait a minute for the water to get hot, but once it does it's perfect, and very relaxing! Unlike one reviewer, we actually found the jacuzzi to be quieter than we expected. But the jacuzzi didn't hold a candle to the pool - it was outstanding. Remember being a child in a bath tub and wishing the tub was bigger? Well, here it is! The pool ran between 93 - 95 degrees, and was perfect for aching muscles. It was also large enough to get a little exercise in, yet small enough that we never lost a sense of closeness. Absolute perfection.
Room service was fantastic. The breakfast they provide consists of muffins and danishes warmed to perfection, along with a carafe of coffee and some orange juice. We ordered a pizza one night and that too was delivered with great professionalism.
We're already planning our next visit...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Top 10 most romantic hotel in America, in room swimming pools,2person whirlpool tubs, 2person showers, all king beds, breakfast catered to your suite, 2person saunas, enjoy what luxury and privacy really is. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Belamere Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belamere Hotel Perrysburg
- Belamere Suites Perrysburg, Ohio