“Will be back!”
Review of Belamere Suites

Belamere Suites
Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Perrysburg
Reviewed April 29, 2008

Perfect getaway to celebrate husband's bday. So private which was what we were looking for. We never left the room once we got there. We stayed in presidental suite with the pool. We went back and forth between pool, hot tub, and shower. Direct TV was nice also so Husband could watch his game right in the hot tub. Fire place was nice as well as private garage.

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank adidas311

Reviewed April 21, 2008

We had a one night stay in the Presidential Suite which has its own private swimming pool. What a great romantic experience. Once we checked into our room we never left. We ordered pizza through the front desk and had a great evening in our private pool, 2 person shower and oversized jacuzzi tub. This is a fantastic place for a couple who just wants to escape and have a great time by themselves. Definitely will consider going back. Great service and a wonderful get away! Your own private garage is a nice touch also.

J&B - Detroit Metro area

Stayed: April 2008
1  Thank JSquared59
Reviewed April 16, 2008

My husband and I saw the commercial for Belamere suites and had both said we would love to go there someday. We had gotten married in April 2007 and we booked a couple nights there. It was absolutely amazing! We walked in and really liked what we saw. The jacuzzi was very relaxing and very big. I had trouble sitting up with out sliding under, but it was really great.. The staff was very helpful with anything and everything and was very fast with their service. We both loved their shower. Also the bed was very huge and very comfortable. The fireplace was also a nice added touch...it does get very hot though. It was very disappointing when it was time for us to leave. Our one year anniversary is coming up and I've already requested that we go back there. I would much rather stay there than to pay to go off on a trip somewhere else. You will leave there feeling very relaxed and very pleased.

• Stayed: April 2007, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 7, 2008

My husband and I had the most wonderful time. We only wish we'd booked two nights instead of one. But we plan to return as soon as we can.

The best part by far was a private swimming pool IN our suite! It doesn't get any better than that. The roomy 2-person shower was wonderful too.

The rooms were clean and very comfortable. The staff was very helpful and went out of their way to help us.

In the morning, you call and let them know when you're ready for your continental breakfast. We received a wonderful basket with delicious muffins and juice.

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 2, 2008

There are not enough words to describe our stay at Belamere. The room is beautifully decorated and very cozy. The jacuzzi is wonderfully large and the shower is all marble with dual shower heads and a marble ledge to sit and just soak the stress away. The bed is over sized and super comfortable. We stayed in the presidential suite which has an additional room with sliding glass doors and has a large pool thats warm and very inviting. We spent almost as much time in the pool as we did the actual room. The rooms have vaulted ceilings giving you the impression of much more space. We never left our suite during our week stay other than to eat dinner. The staff is superb by far!! We are coming back for another week in July and yet another in November. My husband describes our stay there as magical!! If your looking for intimacy, privacy, complete peace and quiet, this is the ultimate place to go. There are no windows which worried me at first but I didnt even notice it. You truly dont miss them at all. There is also a three sided fireplace which is wonderful but heats up the room pretty fast. You also have your own private attached garage which is great. I cant say enough about this place other than they need to expand and make it available to more areas. They are truly unique. Thank you Belamere for a wonderful and unforgettable week of bliss!!
See you soon :O)
D & G
Cleveland OH

• Stayed: March 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed March 28, 2008

My husband and I just got back from this hotel. We had a great time- be sure to get the presidential suite with your own pool in your room. That was the best part!! Nice warm and heated..... The two head shower was also fun, I took two showers!! The hot tub was nice as well. The room has a fireplace in front of the bed- IT GETS VERY HOT!!!!!... the bed was very comfy I wish I could have taken the bed with me. The front desk came out to our suite to open our bottle of wine I bought from down the street, they are very nice and professional and will help you with anything you need.

I could have stayed in the pool all night!!!! We are planning on going again in June for our 1 year wedding anniversary.. We are already talking about how we will afford it since we had a great time.

• Stayed: March 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 21, 2007

My wife & I loved our stay! We never left the room. Had a wonderful meal from room service. prim rib was great! We went for a dip in our pool half way through dinner, cant do that in a crowed restaurant. The staff was very friendly. when you need ANYTHING from bubble bath for the jacuzzi to the hot muffins and coffee for breakfast, just dial 0 and they come right away! In 21 years of marriage we have never been so relaxed after a getaway! WE WILL GO BACK!

J & E Lewis

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled as a couple
2  Thank jlsr1
Also consider these accommodations in or near Perrysburg
Hilton Garden Inn Toledo Perrysburg
Holiday Inn Perrysburg - French Quarter
Baymont Inn & Suites Perrysburg
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Toledo South - Perrysburg
Radisson at The University of Toledo
La Quinta Inn Toledo Perrysburg

Been to Belamere Suites? Share your experiences!