Belamere Suites Hotel
Candlewood Suites Perrysburg(Perrysburg)(Great Value!)
$85
HIExpress.com
Comfort Suites(Perrysburg)
$99
ComfortSuites
La Quinta Inn Toledo Perrysburg(Perrysburg)(Great Value!)
$95
Economy Inn(Perrysburg)
$40
  • Restaurant
2,210 results
All reviewsroyal suiteprivate poolprivate garagejacuzzi suiteanniversary packageromantic getawayperson showeran industrial parkroyal poolrose petalsclose to homewalk in showerlate checkhot tublevis commonsfireplacesauna
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 21, 2013

I dropped off items for my girlfriend's birthday the night before(some things I made for her) and they were all set up for us when we checked in. Including a love song cd ready to play when we got there. We stayed on Feb. 10th and are ready to go back. Rooms are very comfy and a good size and the bed was absolutely comfortable. Belamere is a great place and staff was wonderful... Go ahead and book your stay. I did and will again soon

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed February 20, 2013

We just got home from Belamere and want to go back!!!! The staff are wonderful the room perfection and the get away much needed...We actually threatened to barricade ourselves in and never leave! Splurge a little and get the presidential suite it is well worth it. We read the reviews before we booked our reservation and we hoped for the best, well I can honestly say they EXCEEDED our expectations! To those that suggested in their review that it could be used as a sneaky hook up place. You are absolutely CORRECT!! My fiance and I snuck away from the stresses of life and hooked up and we are NOT sorry about it either!!! This is a great hideaway and a nice place to reconnect and just be silly overgrown kids again!!!! Can't wait to return. Next time we will be booking the royal suite!

Room Tip: spend a little more for the presidential or royal suites...waking up and jumping in the pool makes it well worth the extra money!
Reviewed February 19, 2013

My boyfriend and I just came back from spending an excellent weekend at the Belamere Suites at the Perrysburg/Rossford/Toledo area. What a great weekend! We literally HATED starting up the car to go home. It was a much needed getaway that was close enough to home still.
The staff was very friendly and catered to our every need. We got the ultimate jacuzzi suite which was lovely, with a two person/ dual head shower, and a very nice and hot gas fireplace! After a day at the nice Levis Commons mall where we had vowed to go back and have dinner, not wanting to leave the suite for long, we settled for Gino pizza up the street,(excellent pizza by the way) and brought it back to the room with us. This place will not let you down, it was well worth the money spent! ..We are hoping to go back real soon!

Room Tip: A reminder that check out is at 11, and that the room is stocked with only a fridge. The main office has a microwave where they can heat up your item for you. You get a complimentary breakfast as well with coffee that they will bring to you personally when you call down for it. Not only is Levis Commons literally 2 min away, but the Bass Pro Shop (another favorite of both of ours) is located right off of 75 heading north heading towards Toledo...about 10 min away tops! I didn't think that Ohio would have soo many choices..but we were captivated all weekend.
1  Thank diva6978
Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

We spent the weekend in one of Belamere"s Presidential Pool Suites. The room was clean, well appointed and the staff was very friendly. The large walk-in shower is nice, as is the garden tub built for two. Our swimming pool was clean and seemed to be well maintained. There is even an iPod dock in the room that feeds your own music out to the pool area. We hardly had the TV on at all, but there is a 42" TV on a swivel that swings 180° for viewing anywhere in the room.....from the tub or the bed or the little table for two.

The Belamere property is tucked back in an industrial park which just adds to the intrigue of getting away with your girl where nobody will find you. The rooms have no windows, so you can just shut out the rest of the world. Once the garage door goes down it's off with the clothes and into a robe, which is as close to getting dressed that you'll need to be all weekend......unless you decide to run across the street to Levis Commons for a drink or two and a little snack at Bar Louie.......which is a friendly place, perfect for just that.

To sum it all up, Belamere Suites is a great place to shut-in on a cold winter's weekend!! It's not Trump, The Ritz or The Four Seasons, but it is a nice little boutique hotel that's built for one purpose......and it serves that one purpose well. We are looking forward to coming back again next winter.

-Andy & Cathy

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank Andycapt
Reviewed February 14, 2013

After reading all the wonderful reviews I went to the Belamere suites expecting a great experience. My husband and I were not disappointed! The room actually exceeded my expectations. As an anniversary surprise I dropped off candles and champagne glasses the day before. They had the room all ready to go when we checked in and they did a phenomenal job decorating it. It was so beautiful and romantic. They even had candles surrounding the pool. We felt like we were on our honeymoon again. The staff could not have been happier to meet any needs or requests we had and they deliver right to your door. We also took advantage of the catered dinner they offer so we never had to leave the room and it was well worth it.

My husband had the same reaction as some other customers regarding the location of the hotel on an industrial road. I admit it is not a “pretty” drive to the hotel, but believe me once you get in the room you feel totally secluded and the attached garage is extremely convenient. I usually have a hard time sleeping away from home but the pillows and bed were very comfy. We stayed in the presidential suite so if you are able, definitely get a room with a pool. You will NOT regret it. Our stay was private, romantic, and so relaxing. Just what we needed to rejuvenate from every day life. Definitely the best “hotel” experience we have ever had and we are looking forward to staying again next year!

Room Tip: Definitely stay in a room that has a pool.
2  Thank HonestTraveler734