“Christmas Present”

Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Perrysburg
Copley, Ohio, United States
“Christmas Present”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2013

This was honestly one of the greatest Christmas present I could ask of my fiancee. We had the most amazing time and would love to visit again and again. We both would love to stay in the presidential suite the next time we come. We are hoping to visit on our 2 year anniversary sometime in May. The first thing I thought when we got into our room was that its like our little mini house that we get to spend 4 days in :) I was definitely excited about the big jacuzzi and the shopping center. The best thing was the great quality of the hotel and the great service that was given. This was the best Christmas present ever and I wouldn't change one moment of this event in my life for anything.

Room Tip: The best room is the presidential suite
1 Thank Hannah C

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (320)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2013

Everything was GREAT we had the royal suite it was amazing. The staff was extremely courteous. We would highly recommend this for a weekend getaway! The suite and pool were spotless. Perfect way to relax and get away from everything. Thanks to all at Belamere for an amazing experience.

• Stayed January 2013
Genoa, Ohio, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2013

From the time we checked in until the time we checked out, everything was top notch. They don't miss a beat. We stayed in a Presidential Suite which offers a private pool attached to your room along with a fireplace, jacuzzi tub, and double walk in shower. We were celebrating our 50th birthdays, but I opted for the Anniverary Package which included pre-lit candles, rose petals on the bed along with early check in and late check out..and a gift card to Biaggi's restaurant. This is one of the most romatic adventures that we have shared and would love to enjoy it again SOON :)

1 Thank Susan B
Maumee, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2013

My Husband Gave me this for my Christmas present.Well it ended up being Our Christmas present! It was a lovely place! A Very clean,romantic,fun room.The fireplace gave such a warm atmospere to the room.... I told him I wanted my bedroom at home just like this! No kids ,No phones,No worries...What a piece of Heaven ! I would highly recommend to anyone who needs to add a new flare to their marriage or just Enjoy each other... Love Love Love.... It was very hard to get up to leave ...SOOOOOO Romantic... We will be back ....

1 Thank JackANDDiane2007
Bowling Green, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2012

We have heard such great things about Belamere Suites and our children blessed their dad and I with a gift certificate last Christmas. With fostering children our lives are very busy and we were just now able to use it. WHAT A WONDERFUL RELAXING TIME WE HAD. Belamere Suites is truly the place to go to have complete relaxation and comfort. Room service was awesome and the room was just magnificent. Having a zacuzzi, the biggest I had ever seen and been in. The shower was amazing as well. The fireplace just made it even more perfect. We loved the garage part as well since it was raining and we didn't have to get wet going from vehicle to the room. We enjoyed everything about the room so much that we spent very little time out of it the 4 days we stayed. Thanks Belamere for making our stay so enjoyable. We look forward to coming back soon.
Bob and Vicki S

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Vicki S
Port Huron, Michigan, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2012

We only live about 2 hours from Belamere, so we have been there 4 times in the past 18 months. We have stayed in the Royal and Presidential Suites, which are both fantastic. We are happy with the Presidential, because we personally don't have to have the sauna or the 2nd floor, but we have to have the pool! This hotel has the best of everything and provides us a very much needed escape in the midst of our incredibly hectic lives. You don't have to know what the weather is or even the time of day if you don't want to, you can just enjoy being cut off from everyday demands and embrace the quiet as you focus only on yourselves. The staff is absolutely top notch, completely professional and answers every request with a genuine smile that conveys their pleasure and commitment to making your stay the best it can be. Prices are better on weekdays and Sundays, but even the weekend prices are what I consider very reasonable for what you get. A lot of hotels cost a lot more that do NOT feature an actual swimming pool in the room, and in my opinion, that's one amenity that can't be topped. In 21 years of marriage and multiple romantic getaways to various locations around the country, Belamere is absolutely the best place we've ever stayed. I just made our next reservation for our upcoming 22nd anniversary in April!

Room Tip: Even though they offer whirlpool rooms, I'd still recommend going for the pool suites. It's...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Mary W
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2012

I would highly recommend Belamere suites to anyone. I vacation very often and Belamere suites is my favorite place to lodge. It's very clean, quiet, relaxing, and romantic. I have stayed there more than once and plan to stay again! Great for many occasions!

• Stayed December 2012