“Amazing 27th Anniversary!!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Perrysburg
Charleston, West Virginia, United States
“Amazing 27th Anniversary!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2012

We stayed two nights in the Presidential Suite and loved it! The private pool was large and amazing with colored lights and a waterfall, the water was perfect. We had a king size bed, a shower that had two heads and could fit 6 or 7 people, a large jetted tub and the private garage was great! Having no windows was wonderful it made you focus on each other and lose track of time. the staff was wonderful and very helpful. The breakfast muffins were like coffee cake and they were great. We plan to go back!!! We were there for our 27th anniversary and they make sure to thank us for coming and say Happy Anniversary! We made a 5 1/2 trip to go there and it was well worth it. And you are close to Toledo if you want things to do. We spent most of time in the room and you can food delivered to you. The staff doesnt bug you but is there in a flash if you need them. I will be teling other people about this place and sending them your way. Thanks again!!!! we will be back!!!!

Room Tip: Book early so you get your choice and get a room. They book up fast and stay full.
5 Thank Whitney B

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (310)
Toledo, Oh
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2012

We stayed here the night of our wedding and decided to come back for our 4 yr anniversary. The staff is very personable and available 24/7. Our room was done up perfectly, with candles and roses. I love the fact that there are no windows, it makes it feel like there are no time resrictions. We booked the anniversary package and not only did we check in early and stay late, but they gave us a gift card for a local resturant and made our reservations for us. In the morning, when we were ready, they brought us fresh baked muffins and danishes, coffee, and orange juice.The hot tub is nice, the shower is awesome, the bed is comfy, and the service is unbeatable.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank jesland1812
Cleveland, Ohio, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2012

I were looking to take my man out for his first romantic getaway.For his 47th Birthday . To surpise him Omg. I think I got so excited. For the both of us just looking at his face when he. Is opening up the door to the suit @ belamere suit is it.!!!!!!!! We just love it so beautiful so romantic for couple . Enjoying and celebration together. All private''''' we got the best awesome two day ever.! relaxing drinking talking laughing taking picture after picture . He got a in room massage for the first time. The belamere. Help me out with all the birthday arrangement for him . For the two day stay. And the jacuzzi and the two couple shower. Drinking looking at the fireplace. At the belamere suit we both got spoil. We got breakfast delivered to are room . Thk u Belamere suit for a beautiful. Best Time ever. Back to the real world tomorrow all day. We still enjoy each other.

Room Tip: Belamere suit in perrysburg. U will love it. We DID!!!!
1 Thank Tina G
Monroe, Michigan
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2012

I was first turned onto this place by a rave review from my sister about how romantic it is, and how special their evenings were, and how perfect this place was for them. I figured "What the hey, I'll give them a shot." I took a look at their site, and their rooms. I felt they were a bit pricey, but apparently they're partitioned off from one another, so completely private and secluded. I watched the YT videos for each room and made my decision.

I made the reservations 4 weeks ahead of time for my girlfriends birthday. After I made the reservations, I waited for a confirmation email, and never got one. I waited, and waited, and waited, and never got one. 3 weeks go by, and I decide to call to confirm my reservation, which ended up in a 2 part fiasco.

First, they tried to charge my CC for the room, but since there was no confirmation, it failed to go through, and they couldn't charge me. Since they couldn't charge me, I couldn't get the room. I offered to drive down an hour out of my way and pay in person ahead of time to reserve these rooms, but the front desk attendee was completely unwilling to do so. I asked her if there was anything I could do, she said "no, I'm sorry, your room has already been booked."

And then she hung up. No attempt at understanding, no attempt at trying to clarify the situation.

I probably won't try to make another reservation there. I am so put off by this that I wonder how people can spend close to $400 a night on this nonsense. You'd figure someone who will most likely be paying one of their workers entire week wages there would get better treatment, but apparently not.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
10 Thank Thomas N
Tiffin, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2012

We were looking for a place to celebrate our anniversary that wouldn't have kids running around and lots of distractions. We wanted to make this getaway about us! Not about kids, not about shopping, not about going out to eat, just us! This was absolutely everything we had hoped for!! The in-room couple's massage when we got there helped us relax and set the tone for the rest of our stay. It was amazing for us to totally reconnect and remember those days before having kids and crazy schedules. Thank you for an amazing weekend! The pool with the surround sound was awesome!! Can't wait to book our next stay!!

Room Tip: We stayed in the Royal Suite and it was worth every penny!
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Lincoln Park, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2012

I love the way it is so warm and inviting. Privacy is of the most importance. Relaxing and enjoying each other with out your usual noise from ajointing rooms, halls, and children. I like the no children, dogs, and others. Very spacious, beautiful, and clean. The morning breakfast was a real treat! I will be back, and encourage anybody to just try a stay, you will go back again and again.

Room Tip: we only stayed for the first time, but the layout indicates, all room choices would be great.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Toledo, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2012

They spoil you! Warm milk and cookies delivered to the room at your request (midnight in my case) - breakfast at your door - whatever you need, they provide. Relaxing, fun, definitely an experience I plan to repeat!

Room Tip: Get the Presidential Suite - you get a private, in room pool, hot tub and 2 person tub with a firepl...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family