“Great Trip!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Perrysburg
Elyria, Ohio
“Great Trip!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2011

We stayed one night at Belamere & loved it. You check in & nobody bothers you for the rest of the night! At the same time, we were able to call down to the front desk if we had an issue & get the attention we deserved. There is a private jacuzzi, double shower & a flatscreen tv right in your room. We also loved that we had our own private garage & entryway. I rated the fitness room so low because I don't even know if they have one. We weren't interested in working out that day. My only negative comment is that the smoke alarm went off a few times when we were in the shower, which was most likely from the steam. This was a little scary because we weren't sure if we should get out or not or if there was a real problem at all. Other than that, it was a great trip!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (310)
Newark, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2011

My husband surprised me with a night at Belamere for our anniversary. We were in one of the royal suites. Loved everything about the suite. We did look at one other suite after checking out. We are hoping to stay again in the future.

Mansfield, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2011

My boyfriend and I found this place online and made our reservation instantly. We couldn't wait to get here. As soon as we walked into our Presidential Pool Suite, we instantly fell in love with the place. Incredibly well-appointed. Decor is amazing and luxurious. Loved the private pool. The stay was so romantic. We will definitely be coming back!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
Wadsworth, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2011

We have stayed at Belamere twice now, and both times have been excellent! Very relaxing, I love no windows you have no idea what time it is! It truley is a romantic getaway!!!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
Algonac, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2011

We started in the Jacuzzi suite and ending up in the Pool suite. Both were wonderful, but I have to say that the pool suite was the BEST!!!

Room Tip: If your stay is short. Jacuzzi is best. 3 or more nights...Pool suite is the way to go.
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank athomas126
Bowling Green, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2011

We stayed here the first night of our honeymoon. Our room was truly one of the nicest hotel rooms I have ever stayed in-luxurious, clean, quiet and private. My only regret with this visit was that it was too brief.

Rick and Joni

1 Thank MacRaighnaill
Toledo, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2011

This was my first time staying here and I'll be back! From my first phone call to my facebook photo at departure I felt like I was their only guest. No matter what we needed when we needed it they were there FANTASTIC !!! The suites are like what you dream about in a fairy tale. We stayed in a Royal Suite and toured the other suites at checkout. Our suite was a two story loft that over looked the swimming pool. The water was perfect and it changed colors, music to set the mood and a sauna to dry off in. Upstairs we had a large jacuzzi tub, a walk in shower with two shower heads, a mini fridge, robes to lounge around in, dinning space for two, a large king bed, two flat screen tvs and a crystal fireplace across the foot of my bed. If that sounds nice you should give it a try you will never want to stay at another hotel again I PROMISE!!!!! Thank you for the unforgetable night!

1 Thank jordan_merritt8