Belamere Suites Hotel
Quality Inn(Perrysburg)(Great Value!)
$72
QualityInn
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $82/night.

Candlewood Suites Perrysburg(Perrysburg)(Great Value!)
$139
Home2.com
$129
La Quinta Inn Toledo Perrysburg(Perrysburg)(Great Value!)
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $95/night.

$107
$36
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
2,261 results
All reviewsroyal suiteprivate poolprivate garagejacuzzi suiteanniversary packageromantic getawayperson showeran industrial parkroyal poolrose petalsclose to homewalk in showerlate checkhot tublevis commonsfireplacesauna
Reviewed August 1, 2011

We stayed here the first night of our honeymoon. Our room was truly one of the nicest hotel rooms I have ever stayed in-luxurious, clean, quiet and private. My only regret with this visit was that it was too brief.

Rick and Joni

1  Thank MacRaighnaill
Reviewed July 29, 2011

This was my first time staying here and I'll be back! From my first phone call to my facebook photo at departure I felt like I was their only guest. No matter what we needed when we needed it they were there FANTASTIC !!! The suites are like what you dream about in a fairy tale. We stayed in a Royal Suite and toured the other suites at checkout. Our suite was a two story loft that over looked the swimming pool. The water was perfect and it changed colors, music to set the mood and a sauna to dry off in. Upstairs we had a large jacuzzi tub, a walk in shower with two shower heads, a mini fridge, robes to lounge around in, dinning space for two, a large king bed, two flat screen tvs and a crystal fireplace across the foot of my bed. If that sounds nice you should give it a try you will never want to stay at another hotel again I PROMISE!!!!! Thank you for the unforgetable night!

1  Thank jordan_merritt8
Reviewed July 29, 2011

One of the most romantic , classy, and amazing getaways ever! Private, quiet, and the private pool in the royal suite is just incredible! The staff is purely professional,and the rooms are almost indescribable! Guys if you ever want to impress, and have the night of your life.....trust me Belamere Suites is the place to go! We will be back, again and again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you, Bronco

Room Tip: Royal suite, makes anyone feel like royalty!
1  Thank superman0
Reviewed July 28, 2011

We stayed at Belamere for a couple nights of relaxation I was simply amazing everything so so perfect. The room was so clean and the beds were like heaven. The linen on the beds were so soft and plenty of pillows . Our next stay we are going to stay in the Royal Suite. We toured that suited at departure and we cant wait to come back. Our stay was wonderful from the time of check in all the way through departure. Our suite was decorated so nicely and was extremely clean. Hats off to the the cleaning staff which pays attention to every little detail prior to guest checking in the suites. The amentities they offer makes it extra special such as the prelit candles upon check in and the snack baskets delivered right to you door. I just cant say enough about our stay and can't wait to return.

Reviewed July 28, 2011

My husband and I stayed here for our anniversary - we come every year. It's our absolute favorite place. The environment is so romantic and secluded. Every one on staff is so accommodating and kind. They always go above and beyond for us. We stayed in the Royal Pool Suite - which I like to call my own personal princess suite! The pool was amazing and it's such a unique thing to be in your own personal pool with no one interrupting. Going into the air conditioning after the warm pool was so nice and relaxing! We turned on the crystals that light up in the fireplace and it was the perfect ambiance for a night away from the world. Thank you for Belamere for giving us an amazing experience - as usual!