“A MUST for romantic getaways!”
Review of Belamere Suites

Belamere Suites
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Perrysburg
lima,ohio
“A MUST for romantic getaways!”
Reviewed October 21, 2007

My wife & I loved our stay! We never left the room. Had a wonderful meal from room service. prim rib was great! We went for a dip in our pool half way through dinner, cant do that in a crowed restaurant. The staff was very friendly. when you need ANYTHING from bubble bath for the jacuzzi to the hot muffins and coffee for breakfast, just dial 0 and they come right away! In 21 years of marriage we have never been so relaxed after a getaway! WE WILL GO BACK!

J & E Lewis

• Liked — never seen an inroom pool.
  • Disliked — realy cant think of one.
  • Stayed October 2007, traveled as a couple
2 Thank jlsr1

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (331)
MI
Reviewed July 1, 2007

My husband and I stayed here a few days ago and loved it. It was pouring rain and pulling into the garage was wonderful. There are no windows, but the space is so large, you didn't feel closed in. Hubby went in the two-headed shower three times! The bed was comfortable with lots of pillows. Breakfast was simple, enough to tide you over until lunch, but you can get a jug of coffee anytime. The staff were very friendly. The price can't be beat if you are staying near Toledo, even if you have to drive a bit.

• Liked — gigantic room, just fun!!
  • Disliked — lighting
  • Stayed June 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Ohio
Reviewed December 25, 2006

Overall, the experience was very good. My wife and I loved the walk-in shower for two, the large jacuzzi, and the fireplace (but be careful - the glass gets very hot). The adult movies were also appreciated. There are only two downsides - 1) lack of any windows - even a skylight would have been nice; and 2) there is no sink in the bathroom.

• Liked — fireplace, jacuzzi, shower
  • Disliked — no windows, no sink in bathroom
  • Stayed December 2005, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Cincinnati OH
Reviewed October 30, 2006

First, let me say that this place is absolutely beautiful! My husband and I were looking for somewhere to go for our 4th wedding anniversary. We couldn't afford airfare so the location had to be within a reasonable driving distance from Cincinnati. We both were desperately looking for a long weekend where we could do absolutely nothing more strenuous than lifting a book! So, of course, I turned to this site and came across reviews for Belamere Suites. For two nights, we stayed in a room with a hot tub, king-sized bed, refrigerator, 2-person shower, electric fireplace, and our own garage. It's completely located in a place you'd never imagine. Follow the directions on their website, otherwise you might never find it because it's located behind what looked like trucking companies. Don't worry though, you'll never know it when you're in your room.

When you check in, you get a key attached to a garage door opener. Having our own attached garage was absolutely wonderful especially because it was very chilly when we stayed there. I ordered the anniversary package, so roses were on the bed in the shape of a heart and candles lit the room. Each morning, we were treated to a continental breakfast (danish, muffins, coffee, juice) that was delivered to our room when we called. "Sleeping in" for me and my husband usually means getting up by 7:30, but the bed at the Belamere was so comfortable we never got up earlier than 9:30. I can't even tell you how many times we used the hot tub and shower - both were so comfortable and clean that it was like a dream come true.

Speaking of clean - for those people who are like me (I've been told that I'm a bit of a clean freak, in fact, my husband calls me Monk from the tv show) this place was clean. I even looked for dirt, cobwebs, etc. I could not find one thing to freak out about!

We left the room just a couple of times - once for dinner in the very new shopping plaza across the street and once to get some food supplies at the grocery store about 2 miles up the road. There are no windows in the room, but if you're there for romance & relaxation you'll never miss a window.

I do agree with the business traveler who would not recommend Belamere for a business stay. It's just not set up for that, so if you are on a business trip and plan to stay here, be warned, you will wind up missing your significant other because this truly is a place set up for romance. We definitely will go back, and we tell everyone how wonderful our stay was!

• Liked — The king-sized bed
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed October 2006, traveled as a couple
1 Thank lovealongweekend
westerville
Reviewed July 16, 2005

Great concept but missing on a few points:

1st- there are no windows in your room. Idid like not being able to look outside.

2nd- They are suppose to have high speed internet available but it was out for 2 days and was still unavailable when I checked out. Additionally, there are no other places to go in the area for high speed so I was stuck with dial up. Not good.

3rd- there is not a true work station area to get some work done so you have to improvise.

Now for the good points:
1- excellent garage concept. It was raining and I did not have to deal with the rain at all due to having a garage.
2- Television was nice and on a swivel
3- Jacuzzi tub is very nice with bathrobes to use also.

Overall, if you are looking for somewhere to get away and relax this is the place for you. If you are in town for business forget it. Go to one of the other hotels that cater the business traveler.

• Stayed July 2005, traveled on business
11 Thank wingstem
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed January 12, 2005

Belamere is where you can achieve complete relaxation. From the attached privet garage to the isolation afforded by no windows all made it a perfect place to get away and relax with my wife. If anyone ever needs, which we all do at sometime, a place to get away and be pampered in quiet and comfort this is the best place I could ever imagine. I have often dreamed of such a place but did not know that it really existed and so affordable. It was the best Christmas gift my wife has ever given me. I am sure that we will be going back there again for much needed rest and relaxation.

15 Thank A TripAdvisor Member