“Swig is Shockingly Eclectic in Its Own Way”
Review of Swig

Swig
Ranked #5 of 116 Restaurants in Perrysburg
Cuisines: Gastropub, American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Swig Restaurant in Perrysburg, Ohio offers hand-made & in-house charcuterie that illustrates the care and effort that goes into every one of our eats. Offering rotating beers on tap and live music on the outdoor patio. All of our food is hand crafted. Meaning We grind, season, stuff, smoke, and just do it up. From classics like the Coney and Chicago Dog, to unique items like the Gyro Sausage and Frankenstein Wings - Swig makes sure to appeal to a wide variety of tastes, from those looking for comfort food, or true gastropub fare.
Denver
“Swig is Shockingly Eclectic in Its Own Way”
Reviewed June 5, 2014

Another really cool place I found on another business trip to the Ohio shore of Lake Erie. I am always surprised by how nice these old towns in Ohio are, let alone the eateries they have. I counted 21 beers on tap - that's like Denver or Portland! Thus, my "eclectic" comment.
The choice of locally produced sausages from Kielbasa to Hotdogs was fabulous - Warsaw to Kansas City - again eclectic and in Northwestern Ohio!
They were friendly too. I liked it.
Remember Swig is an Ohio bar, but kids could go.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank NeilB47

Millbury, Ohio, Usa
“Swigs food is good and your normal bar food.”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

If you are looking for a casual place to go where you can get a feel for Perrysburg local food, Swig is a great place to go.

• Visited April 2014
Oregon, Ohio
“Living up to the hype”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

my son in law always talked about Swig and how good the burgers were. I finally made it in and totally agree! I started with the cheese cubes and loved the horseradish dipping sauce.
I wanted to taste this burger I was hearing about so I ordered the butter basted burger. It was awesome. Juicy and cooked a perfect medium. They had a fantastic beer selection which I did not have the opportunity to taste but will soon.

I love the outdoor seating now. I had heard that was the only draw back from Swig customers.
Going to try the hot feda dip next time out.

1 Thank poolsoblue0218
Toledo, Ohio
“Awesome gastropub!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Swig makes their own sausages from scratch and roasts / smokes all their own pork and beef for some wonder and creative dishes!

1 Thank krtpmp
Central Florida, Florida
“Delicious "Sal's-Own" sandwich! Wow was I full!!”
Reviewed May 14, 2014

Great food while sitting in the sun on the new front sidewalk "deck". Waitress was very nice and helpful with beer selection, as well as prompt with bringing beer and food. I had a GIGANTIC sandwich! It was packed full of delicious meats and peppers. The fries are always so good, especially with some salt and malt vinegar on them.

People around us kept asking what we had ordered because it looked so good! Over all great time, great food and friendly people. I will definitely be going to Swig more often!

1 Thank CinderellaRiem