“Living up to the hype”

Swig
Ranked #5 of 119 Restaurants in Perrysburg
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Swig Restaurant in Perrysburg, Ohio offers hand-made & in-house charcuterie that illustrates the care and effort that goes into every one of our eats. Offering rotating beers on tap and live music on the outdoor patio. All of our food is hand crafted. Meaning We grind, season, stuff, smoke, and just do it up. From classics like the Coney and Chicago Dog, to unique items like the Gyro Sausage and Frankenstein Wings - Swig makes sure to appeal to a wide variety of tastes, from those looking for comfort food, or true gastropub fare.
Reviewed May 28, 2014

my son in law always talked about Swig and how good the burgers were. I finally made it in and totally agree! I started with the cheese cubes and loved the horseradish dipping sauce.
I wanted to taste this burger I was hearing about so I ordered the butter basted burger. It was awesome. Juicy and cooked a perfect medium. They had a fantastic beer selection which I did not have the opportunity to taste but will soon.

I love the outdoor seating now. I had heard that was the only draw back from Swig customers.
Going to try the hot feda dip next time out.

1  Thank poolsoblue0218

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Swig makes their own sausages from scratch and roasts / smokes all their own pork and beef for some wonder and creative dishes!

1  Thank krtpmp
Reviewed May 14, 2014

Great food while sitting in the sun on the new front sidewalk "deck". Waitress was very nice and helpful with beer selection, as well as prompt with bringing beer and food. I had a GIGANTIC sandwich! It was packed full of delicious meats and peppers. The fries are always so good, especially with some salt and malt vinegar on them.

People around us kept asking what we had ordered because it looked so good! Over all great time, great food and friendly people. I will definitely be going to Swig more often!

1  Thank CinderellaRiem
Reviewed May 14, 2014 via mobile

This is my favorite place to go for a great craft beer selection and food. They always have a wonderful rotation of craft beers and food specials.

They also have the best hot dogs around!!!!

1  Thank travelhawk71
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Swig does it right, with its housemade hot dogs and sausages and its diverse menu of scratch-made offerings. It also has by far the best draft beer selection in the area, and it changes often. Seating is limited inside, but the addition of a very nice outdoor patio has helped alleviate those concerns a bit.

As the founder of the gastropub concept in Northwest Ohio, Swig is still the leader and best at what it does.

1  Thank Ryan0114

Been to Swig? Share your experiences!