“Good food, nice atmosphere”
Review of Swig

Swig
Ranked #5 of 116 Restaurants in Perrysburg
Cuisines: Gastropub, American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Swig Restaurant in Perrysburg, Ohio offers hand-made & in-house charcuterie that illustrates the care and effort that goes into every one of our eats. Offering rotating beers on tap and live music on the outdoor patio. All of our food is hand crafted. Meaning We grind, season, stuff, smoke, and just do it up. From classics like the Coney and Chicago Dog, to unique items like the Gyro Sausage and Frankenstein Wings - Swig makes sure to appeal to a wide variety of tastes, from those looking for comfort food, or true gastropub fare.
Pittsburgh
“Good food, nice atmosphere”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

I rarely would say I cannot wait until I can return here, but in this case I will. The area that the building is in was a fun as this restaurant.

The food is good, period. We sat on the patio out front and really enjoyed the main street and the trains going by.

Servers were very pleasant, and on top of their game. My guest really enjoyed the food and beverage selection, very causal and you could see they had a nice crowd at all ages. Very relaxing.

• Visited September 2013

Toledo, Ohio
“Great Outdoor Patio”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Great Place. Love the outdoor patio and the view in Downtown Perrysburg. Sometimes there is a wait if you want to sit outdoors. The food however is well worth it. The burgers were great and the wings are awesome. Our server was super and kept us well informed and was very attentive. If you are a beer drinker, you will love their variety. On a busy night, parking is sometimes an issue but on a nice evening it is an enjoyable short walk to a parking lot. A great experience.

• Visited August 2013
“Great Patio Atmosphere”
Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

We ate here with two children, one of whom loved his grilled cheese and the second didn't really care for his hot dog (surprising as this is his favorite food). My husband lived his duck sandwich and I loved the hot Parmesan garlic wings. The only downfalls are super slow, unattentive service - drinks were left empty and she only checked on us after our meal was complete and lack of food options for those who are gluten intolerant (but try if you are try the wings you won't be dissappointed).

• Visited August 2013
Carmel, Indiana
“good food and variety of beers”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

We went to Swig because of the reviews on TripAdvisor and we are so glad we did! The food was good but the selection of beer was awesome. Order a paddle of beer to optimize the number of beers to try. We sat outside and the street was calm and enjoyable for a good meal and many drinks.

• Visited July 2013
Elkhart, Indiana
“Nothing special”
Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

Pros: Quick seating on Friday night with great service. Outdoor seating (with a wait). Yuengling on tap. Upbeat. Bar was busy hen we got there. Clean

Cons: No kids menu or kids portions, though kids drink was only $1.50 and free refill. Limited parking.

Food: My kids aren't hot dog fans so they split a cheeseburger. After they finished their meal they said they really wished we'd stopped at the Five Guys on way in town off the highway. I wish we had too since I paid $9.25 for burger and fries they thought was just ok.
My dear husband ordered Chicago beef. He said it would be better w melted cheese. He didn't eat half the fries because they were soaked in juice from the sandwich, soggy fries aren't appealing.
Since this place is known for sausage I ordered the sausage platter w chicken, Italian and polish sausage. The favor of the Polish was not what I expected. I preferred the other two. My daughter tasted them and she didn't like the Polish either. Maybe I should've got the kielbasa if it has different flavor.

Visited July 2013