“Excellent burgers”

Swig
Ranked #4 of 121 Restaurants in Perrysburg
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Swig Restaurant in Perrysburg, Ohio offers hand-made & in-house charcuterie that illustrates the care and effort that goes into every one of our eats. Offering rotating beers on tap and live music on the outdoor patio. All of our food is hand crafted. Meaning We grind, season, stuff, smoke, and just do it up. From classics like the Coney and Chicago Dog, to unique items like the Gyro Sausage and Frankenstein Wings - Swig makes sure to appeal to a wide variety of tastes, from those looking for comfort food, or true gastropub fare.
Reviewed November 17, 2012

Decided to try Swig based on reviews, and was not disappointed. We both tried the butter basted burger, which was fantastic. The fries were very good also. Service was decent. They also offer hand crafted sausages and franks, which I didn't get a chance to try, but are most likely excellent as well. I highly recommend giving Swig a try when in the Perrysburg area.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

Good place to go for a pint and some food. Atmosphere is loud, but pleasant. Food is good and varied

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Enjoyed lunch at Swig with my daughters. I ordered the Duck Reuben while they both had the Fish and Chips. The verdict on all three entrees was "delicious." All meals arrived piping hot, service was attentive, ample drink refills. Delicious fries with chipotle ketchup. Cozy atmosphere-not a place for a quiet or private meal but overall the crowd vibe is part of the appeal in this location.

Reviewed November 2, 2012

I have never been disappointed...try some app's with a wonderful beer selection. Prices are well, service is always outstanding. I've recommended to many, all have come back with great reviews.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

Just had lunch at Swig with my family. Everyone was absolutely delighted with their food, the cozy atmosphere, and the prompt service.
The fresh, hand-cut fries were perfectly prepared. They were served with a homemade chipotle ketchup that had a bit of zing but wasn't overbearingly hot.
The butter basted burger was fantastic - meat not over compacted, chipotle cheese sauce savory, big and delicious. My wife said her reuben was one of the best she's had in years - tender, juicy, flavorful corned beef, excellent bread, etc.
We had their charcuterie platter as an appetizer, and it was also excellent. All made on premise: mortadella, sopressata, cappicola, smoked duck breast, smoked turkey breast, etc.

We plan to go again!

Been to Swig? Share your experiences!