“friendly service!”

La Quinta Inn Toledo Perrysburg
Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Perrysburg
Reviewed May 5, 2014

The hotel is very central in the Toledo market and the staff is VERY friendly! They upgraded my room since I am a reoccurring guest. The price is right! Many restauarants in the area. BGSU close by. The zoo not far. The hotel is only a few miles off of the turnpike.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Lisa S

Reviewed May 3, 2014

I have stayed at this hotel before and will again. The entire staff that I encountered was very friendly and helpful. The check in process was fast & 100% accurate as was the checkout process. Cleaning staff was very friendly especially when considering the hard job that they have. ( TIP them if you stay). I had the DND sign up, but they knocked on my door ( late morning so fine with me), to see if we needed anything. I handed a girl 2 days worth of used towels / washcloths and full waste baskets, and she quickly returned with fresh towels and emptied and cleaned the waste baskets while I was still at the door. Great Job. Room was clean when checking in as was the hotel throughout our stay. The only issue was the one day I tried the coffee. It was dispenced from a machine so it was either instant ( it tasted like it) or it was there for quite a while, but it was still during the breakfast period. Bad coffee aside, cleanliness is one of the the most ( if not the most) important factor for me when choosing a hotel, and I would be glad to stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank 829dennisj
Reviewed April 28, 2014

I have stayed at this hotel before with no problems, but this time was horrible. The smell and exposure to smoke was absolutely horrible. Room was located on the third floor and I am not sure why the smoke was so horrible. The hair dryer in our room also was sporadic. It would start sometimes and then just stop.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 27, 2014

As soon as we checked in, they upgraded our room to a 3rd floor 2 room suite with a king bed. Everything was pin perfect and we assumed this hotel did a renovation because the carpeting in the halls looked new, the elevator was clean with a newer looking floor and the rooms were beautiful, clean, quiet, and relaxing. The hotel staff was very friendly, always saying hello and was more than willing to give directions. The breakfast was as described, cereals, fruit, waffle maker, bagels, a toaster, packaged muffins, and two juices and coffee. The eating area was roomy and very nice. They are a pet friendly hotel which was okay with me, I enjoyed getting to pet a dog or two while there. The one thing we didn't care for was the coffee maker in the room was a 1 cup maker so after we each had a cup, we felt we had to go downstairs to get more coffee. The main reason this hotel got a 4 rating instead of 5 was because even though the location is great (a lot of shopping and eateries down the street), right off the highway, it took us a while to find it AND the road to get to it because it is tucked back behind a gas station, Auto Zone, and Harley Davidson business. A sign on the main road would have been nice. Instead we wasted 20 min. turning around and driving back and forth looking for the entrance. As you come off the highway a sign says turn right, we did, didn't see it and kept going. A sign needed to let you know that you make an immediate left would have been great. I'd stay there again. I would have liked to given it a 4 1/2.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank georgiannR
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I have stayed at this location many times over the last 5 years, the staff are friendly and professional , but the furnishing are getting tired, the last room we had needed the bed replaced as it was sagging and the hideaway bed was uncomfortable too sit in to watch TV you required a couple of pillows to make it easy to sit in.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 11, 2014

This hotel exceeded expectations. The girl at the front desk was very nice and helpful. The room was comfortable. There are many places to eat just a two minute drive up the street. There is a bank and full service gas station within short walking distance. Complimentary breakfast with belgian waffle maker.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 9, 2014

the location of this La Quinta, together with the cleanliness and friendliness of the staff, made for a comfortable last night stay en route home from Florida to Toronto. One hour from Detroit border, so we were able to get there by 830 in the morning and beat the rush.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Perrysburg
Candlewood Suites Perrysburg
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#6 of 14 in Perrysburg
Radisson at The University of Toledo

Been to La Quinta Inn Toledo Perrysburg? Share your experiences!