“Have a great stay!!!”

Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Perrysburg
A TripAdvisor Member
Chagrin Falls, Ohio
Reviewed March 9, 2014

The accomodations were very clean and comfortable
Hotel is near the freeway staff was will informed and gracious
we would stay here again if in the area
breakfast entries were tasteful and well displayed

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Reviewed March 9, 2014

The hotel is clean and well kept. Rooms are spacious. I had the executive king with a mini fridge and microwave Joyce Matso, the general manager, went over and above to make sure I was happy. I'm gluten free, and couldn't eat much of the free breakfast. When I inquired of directions to a restaurant (I was walking), she offered to drop me off and pick me back up! You don't see that kind of service everywhere. I didn't take her up on the offer, but it certainly made me feel special. Upon check-out, there was an issue with their printer (yes, free boarding pass printout). I figured I would just re-print it at the airport. The woman behind the desk (sorry, I didn't catch her name), had reset the printer and ran out the door to hand it to me! You can't get any nicer than that!

1  Thank jmr300
Reviewed March 9, 2014

This is the first time I have stayed at a La Quinta property. I was impressed and I am willing to try other La Quinta properties. Booking the room over the phone was easy and I was able to get a group rate (part of the V. Rover group). Since my flight to Ohio was delayed they were pleasant on the phone and reassured me that my room would still be available. I had a late check-in and the woman working the front desk was very polite. I was vey happy with the room - clean. The breakfast that was available each morning had variety. The manager, Joyce, was friendly and went out of her way to make sure our group was happy and satisfied. I was content with my positive experience here.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 7, 2014

I stayed here and it was the best hotel I had been at in a long time. The general manager, Joyce, went above and beyond to help with my needs. All of the staff was great. The room was clean and bright. The breakfast was excellent. From the moment I walked in the front door I knew this was going to be a place I would stay at again.

2  Thank DONELLA P
A La Quinta traveler
Malden, Massachusetts
Reviewed March 6, 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I want to say that I was a part of the Vegas Rover group and we felt so welcome from the time we walked through the door till the time we left . The general manager went out of her way to make us feel she was so nice I needed an extra chair in my room for my aunt so we asked the room service lady and the next thing we knew that the manager was bringing it up. She even stayed up there and talked to us for about a 1/2 an hour I was amazed about how nice she was.I would recommended that if you get a chance to stay there do it.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

The rooms are clean, staff is friendly, location is great! We stayed with a large group and La Quinta management and staff went out of their way to take extra good care of us. There was never a problem. This was my first every La Quinta stay and it will not be my last. Thank you Perrysburg Management and Staff, exceeded expectations and went well above and beyond.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Deirdre I
Also consider these accommodations in or near Perrysburg
Candlewood Suites Perrysburg
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#7 of 14 in Perrysburg
Radisson at The University of Toledo

Been to La Quinta Inn Toledo Perrysburg? Share your experiences!