Econo Lodge
Candlewood Suites Perrysburg(Perrysburg)(Great Value!)
$85
Quality Inn(Perrysburg)(Great Value!)
$82
QualityInn
La Quinta Inn Toledo Perrysburg(Perrysburg)(Great Value!)
$95
$40
  • Restaurant
$36
  • Restaurant
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Not just the rooms, but the entire hotel seemed run down and out dated. The room was nearly a flashback to the late 60's with the exception of the fridge and microwave. Clean sheets on the bed and floors were vaccumed at least, but everything needed updated. Wifi was spotty and the complimentary breakfast...well McDonalds would be a a better choice. The beds were not comfortable at all!

Room Tip: Try Holiday Inn or Comfort Inn.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank MacGiff_01
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Definately not the best place in town! It was warn and run down. The faucet leaked - more like ran continually. It was almost a 60's flash back, with exception of having a mini fridge and microwave. Bed was exrememly uncomfortable. The floors were vaccumed and clean sheets on the bed. not much else nice to say. Was not worth $50 a night... It really needs a make over

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank MacGiff_01
Reviewed February 17, 2013

The bedspreads had stains on them. The room looked dirty. One bed looked like it had already been slept in when the blankets were pulled back. Felt like we had to sleep on top of the bedding with our clothes on not making for a very comfortable rest. Wi-fi only worked if standing in front of the window. No way was I going to take my clothes off to take a shower. It make be inexpensive but it is NOT worth staying there.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Joyce61660
Reviewed March 19, 2012

Booked at a rate of 45$ through booking.com , so I knew it was 't going to be like the ritz. Run down hotel, run down rooms, barely any water coming out of the taps and shower, noisy location. My rate 45$ ended up at 54 something - I don't think that can be explained by taxes alone,...

Never again

• Stayed: March 2012
4  Thank Wiemel
Reviewed March 17, 2012

I don't even know where to start but, we slept with the lights on for the reason if there was any bugs maybe the lights being on would keep them away. I wouldn't even put the sheet over me I was so scared. We would have left but, we booked it through Expedia and you can't get any refunds and also we was so far away from home. This hotel isn't even worth what we paid. I can't even believe people stay here and I'm not to picky about hotels but, they must at least be clean or decent. Never Again!!!!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple