“Taco Tuesday ”

Ranked #3 of 125 Restaurants in Perrysburg
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Buffet, Reservations
Description: Owned and operated by the Mendez Family since 2010, Cocina de Carlos (Carlos' Kitchen) serves a fresh style of Mexican Cuisine.
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

Met friends out for dinner and drinks. I have never had any thing bad here or any of their restaurants. The food is great and it has modest pricing.

Date of visit: October 2018
2  Thank coasterman99

Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

I brought an international visitor here for her first experience with Mexican cuisine. I've always enjoyed my visits here, and this most recent lunch didn't disappoint. We both enjoyed our meals, and I really like their house salsa. My friend's shrimp fajitas were definitely a hit, and she said the shrimp were fresh and delicious. I got a $7 vegan lunch special (avocado tostada and bean burrito) and chili rellenos. My food was delicious and flavorful. I've only had one item here I haven't cared for (cactus soup) and my dining companions have always been happy with their food and drinks.

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank 9christinas
Reviewed September 21, 2018 via mobile

You can’t lose with any of the PORK dishes. I travel a lot and I rarely find good pork so needed to give a shout out for my fellow pig lovers. My wife loves the quesadillas loca and I chowed the pork chimichanga.

WARNING the guacamole is loaded with onions.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed September 20, 2018 via mobile

Anyone can rave about the great food and beverages they are well known for but I think it’s equally important to talk about Felipe. He’s great, funny and will take great care of you. Ask for his section.

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank Travel46804
Reviewed August 28, 2018

My grown children like to go here with their kids after church on Sundays for lunch. They have a buffet line you can go through, so it is quite convient. My wife and I just think the food is just ok, however the place is always packed. I believe the lunch buffet is around 10.00 which seems kinda high.

Date of visit: August 2018