“My Kids Love It”

Ranked #3 of 125 Restaurants in Perrysburg
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Reservations
Description: Owned and operated by the Mendez Family since 2010, Cocina de Carlos (Carlos' Kitchen) serves a fresh style of Mexican Cuisine.
Reviewed August 28, 2018

My grown children like to go here with their kids after church on Sundays for lunch. They have a buffet line you can go through, so it is quite convient. My wife and I just think the food is just ok, however the place is always packed. I believe the lunch buffet is around 10.00 which seems kinda high.

Reviewed August 17, 2018 via mobile

Went as a family and were very pleased. The food was fast and terrific. The chimichanga was huge and very good, the soft tacos were my picky daughters favorite she had ever eaten and the chips and salsa they give were good too. There is even a slide for the little ones but you have to keep an eye on them because of how busy the location of it is. Definitely will be back.

Reviewed August 16, 2018

We were staying close to downtown Toledo so we had lots of options, but decided to head down here due to the outstanding reviews on TripAdvisor. Boy are we ever glad we did!

The restaurant is small and the wait was about 20 minutes on an early Saturday evening. There were chairs and benches outside so you could wait and the hostess would come to get you.

We found the restaurant to be clean and the staff to be friendly.

The food is where they really shine! It was absolutely wonderful. My wife had one of the pineapple bowls and throughly enjoyed it while I chose a fajita which likewise was throughly enjoyable. This will likely become one of our most stop restaurants when we are in Toledo.

Either take a cooler or consider splitting a meal because the portions are very large. Don't believe me? Look around before ordering.

1  Thank DaytonOhio
Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

We went with our family for lunch and this was an awesome experience. The food is fresh and delicious and the service prompt and friendly. This would be a must revisit for our family!

Reviewed August 11, 2018

Had dinner with the family. Arrive early to avoid the wait. Great service and even better food. Menu offers something for everyone of authentic Mexican cuisine. The Pineapple Don Charley was out of this world. the flavors can’t be beat.

2  Thank Paul C