“OMG !!!!”

Ranked #2 of 117 Restaurants in Perrysburg
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Reservations
Description: Owned and operated by the Mendez Family since 2010, Cocina de Carlos (Carlos' Kitchen) serves a fresh style of Mexican Cuisine.
Perrysburg, Ohio
“OMG !!!!”
Reviewed December 22, 2013

I've eating alot of food in my time but this is the best mexican food I have ever tasted and enjoyed from the first delightful bite till the last !

• Visited November 2013

Perrysburg, Ohio
“Great food”
Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

We go here every week. We think the food is the best Mexican food we have ever had. The owners care so much about there quality of there food. Give this place a try and you will be back. The prices are very fair.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Glen B
Marbella, Spain
“Almost as good as my Mom's”
Reviewed December 20, 2013 via mobile

This was my third or fourth time, lunch and dinner, and I continue to be amazed at the quality and quantity of the food. This is authentic Mexican food. I judge Mexican restaurants by their rice, beans and salsas. Theirs all taste homemade by someone's mother back in the kitchen. We had steak fajitas and tacos al carbon. Excellent and more than enough, we took leftovers home and had a second meal the next day. We asked for whole wheat tortillas, not a problem, and they tasted made on premises. The wait staff was prompt and courteous. There is no pressure to order alcoholic drinks, although they have a nice beer and margarita selection.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Marbsyank
Wadsworth, Ohio
“Great Mexican food”
Reviewed December 17, 2013

I visited this restaurant for the first time last week when my husband and I visited his family for his birthday. Not an easy place to find if you don't know its there as it sits back from the road. My husband and his family have been there many times so not a problem. First off, the salsa is some of the best table salsas I have had and I like to judge a Mexican restaurant by the quality of its salsa. I was not disappointed. I had the jalapeno fajitas and substituted the meats for the meatless corizo. Very tasty. The vegetables were grilled and plenty of food to be had. I had my leftovers for lunch the next day. The staff are very nice and even though the children with us were a little rambunctious, there were no dirty looks. Would go again if in the area and probably will be. We were there during happy hour and the margaritas were $4 and beers were $2. Need I say more?

• Visited December 2013
Toledo
“Amazing Mexican Food!”
Reviewed December 17, 2013

The food here is the some of the best Mexican food I have ever eaten. Everything is very fresh and flavorful. They also have a large gluten-free menu. The prices are reasonable. The salsa and chips were wonderful! Its a hidden gem.

• Visited December 2013