“Great Mexican food” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cocina de Carlos
Ranked #2 of 114 Restaurants in Perrysburg
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern, Latin, Spanish
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Buffet, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Wadsworth, Ohio
“Great Mexican food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2013

I visited this restaurant for the first time last week when my husband and I visited his family for his birthday. Not an easy place to find if you don't know its there as it sits back from the road. My husband and his family have been there many times so not a problem. First off, the salsa is some of the best table salsas I have had and I like to judge a Mexican restaurant by the quality of its salsa. I was not disappointed. I had the jalapeno fajitas and substituted the meats for the meatless corizo. Very tasty. The vegetables were grilled and plenty of food to be had. I had my leftovers for lunch the next day. The staff are very nice and even though the children with us were a little rambunctious, there were no dirty looks. Would go again if in the area and probably will be. We were there during happy hour and the margaritas were $4 and beers were $2. Need I say more?

• Visited December 2013

Toledo
“Amazing Mexican Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2013

The food here is the some of the best Mexican food I have ever eaten. Everything is very fresh and flavorful. They also have a large gluten-free menu. The prices are reasonable. The salsa and chips were wonderful! Its a hidden gem.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Pennsylvania
“One of the best mexican foods we've had”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2013

The restaurant is located in a shopping area and the outside does not look much. But the dishes was one of the best mexican food experiences we've had. Very friendly staff and kids friendly. A must visit if you stay in the area even for one night. That is of course if you like good mexican food.

Visited November 2013
Walbridge, Ohio, United States
“Great Food, Great Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2013

We have been there several times, since the opening, and have been impressed every time we have gone. The food is excellent, service is always wonderful, with very polite employees, Highly recommend.

• Visited November 2013
Toledo, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fresh fresh fresf”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2013

Wonderfull food chef made meal at special request to accommodate food restrictions and then joined table to make sure meal was acceptable best quacmole I ever had creamy fresh and green.
What a great find.