“Closed...bummer!”

Cocina de Carlos
Ranked #2 of 115 Restaurants in Perrysburg
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern, Latin, Spanish
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Buffet, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Perrysburg, Ohio
“Closed...bummer!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2013

Very sorry to say I drove 5-2-13 & the restaurant is closed for good. For sale sign in front, furniture in parking lot, type closed. Too bad, was a really good restaurant!

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank luvscigars
OKPATRON, Owner at Cocina de Carlos, responded to this review, May 7, 2013
No my friend, we do not close, we moved, we are back to kroger in 27072 carronade dr. We also decided to change the name of the restaurant, now called as my dad and I, "Cocina de Carlos", hope to see you soon.

Swanton, Ohio
“Terrific food, weak drinks”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013

I love the food here, it is always fantastic. I had an uncomfortable booth seat with no padding but they are moving soon, I hope they are buying new seating. My 2 margees were really weak, needed more taquilla. I used a Groupon and the waiter seemed annoyed that I had it. The prices are very reasonable, we will be back soon.

• Visited April 2013
Willoughby, OH
“tasty lunch buffet”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

There's a nice variety on the lunch buffet at a reasonable cost. Everything I sampled was good, from the guacamole, fillings for the tostada shell and fajitas, to the final mini flan. It was a good deal for $7.25.

• Visited March 2013
OKPATRON, Owner at Cocina de Carlos, responded to this review, March 15, 2013
Thank you very much for your comments, our job is to have a good experience with us and I think we've done with you. Hope to see you soon in our new building next to Kroger.
vernon NY
“Great Food, excellent value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

Excellent pork carnitas, great flavor. Guacamole salad was fantastic. Portions were ample and prices very reasonable. Ask about the specials

1 Thank Steve C
Chef Carlos
Fort Wayne, Indiana
“You won't regret it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2013

Took advice from other travelers and was very happy I did. My wife and I ate here the other day and it was terrific. The menu items are very cheap in my opinion, especially for the portions you get. My wife got a burrito (El Sancho style) it was way to much, the biggest burrito I have ever seen that was not some sort of challenge gimic. I got the mixed fajitas and the favor was oozing out of them. I wish I would of ate them plain from the beginning with out extra toppings in my shells, they are that good.

Decor and actually restaurant are a bit run down and shady feeling, but don't let that deter you.

• Visited January 2013