“Yummy, great selections and giant servings!”
Review of Mr. Freeze

Mr. Freeze
Ranked #1 of 6 Dessert in Perrysburg
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Toledo
“Yummy, great selections and giant servings!”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

I treated my daughters and their families to ice cream here recently and few of us finished our desserts! One daughter suggested we order the junior size sundae because it's plenty big enough and was I glad I did! The 'small' size was like a large in my book. All the items that we ordered were created perfectly and fairly quickly. The staff is friendly too. I'm glad I was tipped off that they don't accept debit/credit cards because they only take cash. A little disappointing in this day and age. No problem. We'll hit the ATM and definately come back!

• Visited June 2013

Perrysburg, Ohio
“A Perrysburg Staple.”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Every year my family and I wait for Mr. Freeze to open and it never disappoints. From after game treats to family snack time we find reasons to go to Mr. Freeze. The only complaint I ever have is that TOO MANY PEOPLE LIKE IT so the lines can be a bit overwhelming. But get one of their sundaes and you will see why. My recent favorite has been the German Chocolate Sundae. Simply amazing. Excellent shakes as well.

Visited May 2013
Waterville, Ohio, United States
“Best Ice Cream Spot East of the Mississippi!”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Best value and selection of ice cream treats ever! Sometimes the four lines are all out the doors with people waiting, which is part of the experience! Their Turtle Sundae is their specialty. They also have really good sugar-free, fat-free products as well. If you pass through the Perrysburg area between March and September, it's worth finding!

• Visited May 2013
Toledo
“Great Ice Cream!”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

I went to Mr. Freeze last year and thought that it would be an average ice cream place. I was wrong! There were SO many choices and the ice cream was so good! I would recommend Mr. Freeze to anyone and will definitely return!

• Visited June 2012
“Best In Toledo!”
Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

This place is amazing, they are so generous with portions (I usually order a kiddy size!) and there isn't a single item I have tried that I didn't like! The lines are usually long but it is very worth the wait!

• Visited April 2013