“Amazing.”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 14, 2012

A friend that I work with brought me food from here one night at work and it was the best that I have had for this kind of food... My fave,,, ,

Reviewed June 26, 2012

A little on the expensive side. We can only afford to go with a groupon We can usually get two hibachi dinners and some sushi for about $80.00. The food is totall worth it and AMAZING! We love both the hibachi grill and sushi. Never had a bad dish from here and the hibachi is a ton a fun!

Reviewed June 7, 2012

A "hibachi-style" restaurant is something that appeals to the rube in all of us! My nine-year old daughter demands that we go here on her birthday and milestones (such as her 4th grade graduation).

If you enjoy corny jokes while sitting shoulder to shoulder with strangers, this place is for you! If you would like another round of sake, please note that you need to order one before your cook rolls his cart away and your teen-age server slaps the bill in front of you!

I would also add that the ambiance is poor. We were here this time (despite my negative review I have eaten here numerous time!) on business. It was so loud, I had a very hard time hearing my table mates speak. I also needed a knife as the squid I ordered as a side dish was so large and tough that I needed a knife to eat it. My knife arrived...25 minutes later (and with another request from the harried server).

In conclusion, if you are interested in eating what is basically very expensive fried rice with Japanese (actually Korean and Filipino) staff at a table with strangers with a definite cut-off point, this is the place for you! If you would like sushi and sashimi in a less hurried "touristy" place, there are a plethora of other places in Toledo I would recommend.

?

Reviewed May 30, 2012

I go here at least twice a month if not more, especially on Saturdays when I like to treat myself! I love the salmon bento box (available only at lunch time). For about $12, you get miso or chicken soup, salad with citrus ginger dressing, 4 pieces of California roll sushi, shrimp and veggie tempura, teryaki salmon and vegetables, and steamed rice. You can do fried rice for $2 extra. I always have leftovers to take home!! There is also a sushi bar or you can go with hibachi and watch your food be made. You can't go wrong here!!

Reviewed May 26, 2012

Went for a birthday party and had one of the guys cook our food right in front of us. Was really neat and the food was great