Great hotel and atmosphere! The Levis Commons is a great place to walk/shop/eat, just a great feeling and quiet atmosphere....
Pros of Hotel
- free wireless
- nice swimming pool and hot tub
- great lobby with eatery and private seating area
- complimentary Starbucks coffee in the lobby
- friendly staff
- beautiful scenery and places to shop and eat
- Bowling Green University is a 10-15 minute drive
- Toledo is a 20 minute drive, we shopped at the Westfield Franklin Mall - nice shopping
- Hotel rooms are nice, tons of television channels, needed to refer to the guide next to the bed!
- Breakfast should be included for $145 a night
All in all, stay here if you're going to be in the Bowling Green area...I have stayed at both the Hampton and the Holiday Inn and after staying in Perrysburgh, it's worth the 15 minute drive...Will be staying here next year too!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Toledo Perrysburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Toledo Perrysburg Hotel Perrysburg
- Hilton Garden Inn Toledo Perrysburg Ohio