Quality Inn
Candlewood Suites Perrysburg(Perrysburg)(Great Value!)
$85
La Quinta Inn Toledo Perrysburg(Perrysburg)(Great Value!)
$95
$40
  • Restaurant
$36
  • Restaurant
All reviewslarge breakfast areadeep poollarge hotelbiscuits and gravya long road tripyogurtfree breakfasttoledo areaabsolutely stay here againseveral times a yearnice poolbreakfast was amazingmorning breakfastworked greatfirst floorolder hotelrooms were very clean
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 24, 2010

The service at this hotel was exceptional. When we arrived we were greeted with bottled water and a snack. The front desk clerk was very polite.

My only concern with the hotel is it does not have an elevator and the hallways could use some modernization.

The breakfast was amazing and goes above some other Holiday Inn Express locations.

A word of advice...when you arrive, pull up front, your room and then park. There are many exits to the hotel and it can be quite a hike from the front desk if you park out front.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 16, 2010

Went to the HI Exp after getting the runaround at a Hilton Garden Inn next exit up the road. Staff was very accommodating. Received a free bottle of water, snack AND a free pay-per-view movie because I was a Holiday Inn points member. Room was simple, but very clean, had all the amenities, comfortable bed. Got a great night's sleep, ate a good little better-than-continental breakfast (cheese omlette, bacon, warm cinnamon rolls, various cereals, danish, bagels, toast, etc as well as usual drinks) and then got back on the road. Very nice motel with exceptionally nice staff.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed October 15, 2009

Bed was terrible
Bathroom smelt like pee
Breakfast was great
Pool looked fantastic but got there to late to use it.

Stayed: September 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank bmxmom50
bennettenterprise, Revenue Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2009

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Express Perrysburg. I am very sorry to hear that the room failed to meet your expectations. It is through people like you who take the time to let us know where our opportunities lie that we are able to improve our service. If you can contact me, I know the General Manager would love to talk to you further about this. I am glad that you were able to enjoy the Complimentary Breakfast in the morning before you left and I sincerely hope that you will give us another try so you can try our indoor pool. Thank you again for your comments.

Kathy Hamilton
Revenue Manager

Reviewed August 17, 2009

Got a great rate on Priceline for this hotel. We didn't know what to expect, but boy were we surprised. This place was Great. Very Clean room, and lobby. Staff was very friendly and helpful. as said before the rooms were small, but we didn't feel cramped at all.

There was a lot of kids soccer teams there that were running down the halls, but the staff politely asked them to stop before they started to really bug us. The breakfast was way better than we could imagine. Such Variety and the staff kept it stocked throughout the morning. you can eat it there, or take it back to the room, which we did.
Over all Great experience!

Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MDygert
Reviewed July 20, 2009

We were here last year and it was boardering not that great but this year was even worse! First of all, when we checked in we were given keys to a room that smelled old, musty , maybe even smokey (funny that it was a non-smoking room). I tried to get some room spray and open the windows to air it out, then decided at $95 bucks a night it wasn't my job to deodorize it. When I went down stairs to inquire about moving she asked if I wanted some room spray which I already tried and said no I would rather move. Next room wasn't smelly but it just seemed run-down. No big fluffy bedding, the bed seemed to be near the floor with old wood headboard stuck to the wall and the old armoire tv stand with old tv too. Should have stayed at the reliable hampton a couple of miles away.

• Stayed: July 2009
bennettenterprise, Revenue Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2009

We are sorry that your stay with us did not live up to your expectations. Thank you for taking the time to bring to our attention the problems that you experienced. It is through feedback like this that we are able to identify our areas of opportunity so we can improve our service and hotel. If you can contact me, I would like to further discuss your stay. Thank you for choosing our hotel for your recent stay.

Kathy Hamilton,