Regency Inn Perrysburg
Quality Inn(Perrysburg)(Great Value!)
$76
QualityInn
Candlewood Suites Perrysburg(Perrysburg)(Great Value!)
$80
La Quinta Inn Toledo Perrysburg(Perrysburg)(Great Value!)
$72
$55
$36
Hotwire.com
  • Restaurant
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 6, 2013

we stayed at Regency Inn one night coming back from IL on our way to home NY, the room was very nice and beds were comfortable, lots of tv channels,bathroom were looked like new, the night and next morning staff displayed a welcoming friendly attitude, with the price and cleanliness of room we would stay here again if back in area.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Becca r
Reviewed July 19, 2013

I have stayed overnight at the Regency Inn half a dozen times over the last several years. It is a modest family-run property where I am always warmly greeted. Nothing fancy, but it is clean and close to the Ohio Turnpike and an excellent value. On my recent stay shampoo and conditioner samples were provided, and I was grateful to have a working mini-fridge. I recently stayed at an updated Motel 6 in eastern Ohio with neither of these amenities, and paid significantly more. For those of us just looking to crash, gas up, and grab a quick and simple meal (a Denny's and Iron Skillet are very close, many truckers frequent this area), it is a great place to know about!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Susan N
Reviewed May 2, 2013

The Regency Inn in Perrysburg is a very quaint nice Hotel. The staff is very friendly and if you don't know your way around Perrysburg they will help you. There is a lot of shopping and great resteraunts very close too. The rooms are large and clean!

Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank 007VisitorFortWayne
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Well I stayed here while one of my best friends Marriage, we got double beds room, everything in room appeared clean and nice. In my opinion it was a room to spent night. it smelled like fresh air. bathroom was very clean and seem new, also towels, Bed sheets looked like brand new, we had hot coffee in the morning but did not took breakfast because I was already late to marriage and I did not find any complain about this hotel, People at front desk were very helpful.

Room Tip: No Complains, everything is great.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank alan117
Reviewed July 24, 2012

I had been in Regency Inn Perrysburg. If you are running out of money to stay a place nicer, you can go there. Its really cheap compare to pricing of other low class motels. Also, you can "ONLY" be able to sleep there if you are really really tired. The Air Conditioned system is worse of all. I had to wake up twice to turn on and off the AC, cause it was not automatic. Carpets probably is not being cleaned for last five years. My kids and me went to bathroom to clean our feet and literally mud was coming out from our feet. Towels were not enough. But still its just a motel which is supercheap. If you 'JUST" scared of staying outside and drive in highway, you can go there.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family