“A very pleasant surprise!”

Peppermint Thai Cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 8, 2013

The food and service were both exceptional. We asked for extra spicy (#5 on the spicy meter) and it was the perfect combination of spice and flavour for both dishes - the green curry and the (I think it was called) Coventry St. Mix. Excellent. The service was friendly and prompt and their website doesn't really do justice to the pleasant atmosphere. I would recommend a visit if you're in the area.

1  Thank TorontoJaggirl

Reviewed June 12, 2013

I am fortunate to live close enough to call this a neighborhood restaurant I go to often. Lunch or dinner any day of the week and even take out, this restaurant is great for business , family, friends.
I like hot and Spicey, somi do ask for their Indonesian fried rice, nasi goreng. The large bowls of soup served at lunch are Spicey and delicious and so is their pad se yew.
Try the walleye on top of spinach, I ask for the sweet sauce on the side, though as I am not a fan of sugar, the fish is perfectly roasted and seasoned.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

We were strangers to this Cleveland suburb and a friend took us here for lunch. We each had simple but delicious salads. The food came quickly, the space was quiet enough for a conversation.

1  Thank YayoNorCal
Reviewed May 12, 2013

and I'n not easy to please! We live quite nearby but for some reason haven't eaten there in years. Dropped in on a Sat. nite and the place was packed at 7:30...lots of family and friends. Yet the service was very quick and efficient once we got a table...drink orders taken quickly along with some apps and served right away. We had steamed dumplings and California rolls which were done perfectly. I had the walleye and Karen had Pad Thai and both were delicious and properly seasoned and cooked. I'll put this restaurant back on my short list for the future...well worth the visit.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

This small, comfortable restaurant in Pepper Pike, OH serves some of the best Asian food in the Cleveland area. Tastes are authentic and robust, and each dish is well presented and portioned just right. My wife and I appreciate the service at Peppermint Thai.

1  Thank BusyTraveler55