“Out of the way Asian Gem”

Peppermint Thai Cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Cleveland, Ohio
“Out of the way Asian Gem”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

This small, comfortable restaurant in Pepper Pike, OH serves some of the best Asian food in the Cleveland area. Tastes are authentic and robust, and each dish is well presented and portioned just right. My wife and I appreciate the service at Peppermint Thai.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank BusyTraveler55

“Best Thai in Cleveland, shows you don't need a dingy old storefront to have great Asian food.”
Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

Try the crazy noodles. Everything is good here, the only downside is they closed their Coventry location so now I have to drive further.

“Great food”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We've eaten here several times and it's always been good. A family favorite. I don't think I've had anything that wasn't at least "good" and most things I've had are excellent. Crazy Noodles are a favorite for everyone in the family and I personally like the curry vegetables. Highly recommended,

• Visited January 2013
Madison, Ohio
“Excellent food and excellent service”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

I have eaten at the PepperMint several times with friends and have never been disappointed! I have often heard from guests I am with that the food is the best curry/Thai/Pad Thai food they have ever had. This restaurant is a must try if you enjoy Thai or have ever wanted to try it!

• Visited January 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
“Excellent Thai food, busy place”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

I really enjoy his restaurant? Food is consistently terrific. This time I had great Pad Tai and chicken satay with peanut sauce and a tasty vinegar cucumber sauce. Prices are reasonable and service is great!

• Visited October 2012