“Great Place”

Hornet's Nest
Ranked #12 of 37 Restaurants in Pataskala
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed June 27, 2018 via mobile

Although I've lived in Pataskala for 8 years I just started ordering pizza from Hornet' s Nest. I can say ive been missing out on a great place. Their pizza is great and priced well. I often order the XL which cost less than a large from donatos and feeds way more people. Their subs and meatballs are great as well. I order from here more so than the well known brands.

Reviewed October 19, 2017 via mobile

Great non chain pizza place. Very friendly, amazing pizza. Small hometown pizza place. A must try, wont be disappointed ever.

Reviewed October 19, 2017 via mobile

We used to be regulars but the quality has declined in the last few months. They offer a free pizza after buying 9. They had the nerve to charge us for the toppings last time which they had not done previously. Looking for a new local favorite.

Reviewed September 30, 2017 via mobile

Great food, friendly people, low prices. I especially liked the stromboli and their thin, crispy crust. In one stop they've earned a loyal customer.

Reviewed February 12, 2017 via mobile

Have ordered from Hornets nest on a few occasions. Food has always been on par Pizza and meatballs are great! I will definitely continue ordering from Hornets nest