“Awesome sushi!!”

Blue Ginger Asian Bistro
Ranked #10 of 78 Restaurants in Parma
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed June 27, 2018

Pink lady sushi roll is great!! Half-priced sushi dine-in Mondays and Tuesdays is a super deal!! Good service too!!

Reviewed June 25, 2018 via mobile

I enjoyed the food here but also enjoyed the cocktails. I came with friends once and returned with my hubby. I liked the food both times. Authentic Asian with mild and spicy choices. Sake and tea served in traditional style. I had the avocado peanut roll, the sweet potato roll, and the cucumber roll which came as one platter. It was very good, a nice vegetable choice.

Reviewed February 4, 2018 via mobile

I dined in with friends who are familiar with this restaurant. This was my first time here.
The server (Peter) was NOT Welcoming at all. He gave poor service especially to the females and I will not return to this restaurant.
(No water refills, no checking back, no suggestions or explanations of the menu, nasty to females when asked a simple question, not welcoming, the restaurant was not crowded he had time to do all of above.
The meal was delicious and presented nicely on the plates.
If the male server (Peter) didn't put a damper on the evening, this could have been a fun delightful dining experience.
I won't be back.

1  Thank NancyNurse9
Reviewed November 18, 2017 via mobile

Stopped for dinner while passing through the area because of the great reviews. Most of the food we had was good enough to rate 3 or maybe 4 stars but the general tso chicken was lacking in flavor and had the texture of cardboard. Not at all crispy and half had a tough chewy crust.

Reviewed October 3, 2017 via mobile

The sushi and drinks were good but, I think the server gave us chicken based soup even after we made it clear we were vegan. Gave me cream based dipping sauce for hibachi. I looked up the soup I was given, the closest thing is chicken based. Very upset by that. To have a guest specifically ask about vegan food and bring non vegan is wrong. Probably will not be back.

Been to Blue Ginger Asian Bistro? Share your experiences!