“Excellent Middle Eastern Food !!!”
Review of Tarboosh Eatery

Tarboosh Eatery
Ranked #9 of 78 Restaurants in Parma
Reviewed November 16, 2014

I love to cook therefore have a hard time finding a restaurant that is worth my time and money. Tarboosh is worth it !! My boyfriend and I dine here at least once a week. Healthy and fresh food !!

3  Thank hbolorn1

Reviewed October 2, 2014

Fabulous coffee and delicious food served by a charming young woman in a simple, spotlessly clean setting. what's not to love?

2  Thank PennWanderer
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Great place to eat. One of my favorite places to eat. Great food at good value. Always find something interesting to eat. Mediterranean foods prepared authentically, fresh, quickly, and well.

2  Thank Yolanda S
Reviewed June 14, 2014

Yesterday some of my friends and I enjoyed a meal at Tarboosh Eatery in Parma,, Ohio. I had the sample plate which consisted of Hummus, Baba Ghanooj, Fried Kibbeh, and stuff grape leaves. I especially like the Kibbeh because of all the spices in it. This was a nice way of trying several different foods. I also had a taste of a friend's chicken with wonderful spices on it. The prices were right and the atmosphere and service was excellent. I will return to this restaurant in the future.

2  Thank FranApltauer
Reviewed April 25, 2014

We went here twice this past week. Our daughter, who is a vegan from NYC, loved it. She wondered if they could move to Astoria! We really liked it too. We had two kinds of hummus, falafel, lentil and spinach soup, and for entrees I had the lamb shank which was outstanding! On the next visit I had the lamb and beef gyro. We really appreciated the pita bread, which was fresh!

If you like Lebanese food, try this restaurant! It is not expensive. It is not crowded. But do not expect fast service. Just relax and enjoy a great meal.

2  Thank Ronald B