“Best pierogi in Cleveland!”

Perla Homemade Delights
Ranked #13 of 78 Restaurants in Parma
Cuisines: Deli, Eastern European
Reviewed June 16, 2016 via mobile

Picked up a couple dozen potato and cheese pierogi and some potato pancakes for a family dinner. Spot was busy but efficient. Totally worth the wait, you'll never eat Mrs T's again!!

1  Thank Nicole M

Reviewed April 24, 2016

I've only had the pierogi's.. potato cheddar, sauerkraut and potato jalapeño.. delicious! prices seem reasonable for homemade..

Reviewed December 23, 2015

Don't let the modest exterior in a small strip mall in Parma fool you -- hands down, these are the best pierogies in Cleveland! Authentic and made by hand, my two favorite flavors are Potato and Cottage Cheese (very old school flavor, and sooo delicious), and the classic Americanized Potato and Cheddar. Their ground beef pierogies are also quite delicious, and there are still several flavors I have not tried yet. They have the perfect blend of flavorful fillings, tender dough, and the right proportions of each. It is a family-run business, so sometimes you are dealing with the mom, or the sons -- they are all wonderful, kind, dedicated people. I feel like part of the family after going to them for years. They also can make catering-sized orders of pierogies, fried, smothered in butter and onions, and packed in large aluminum containers that can be conveniently warmed up in an oven before serving. Try these for your next family gathering, everyone will go crazy and ask where you got them. I have tried several of their pastries and other pre-made deli foods (stuffed cabbage, cabbage and noodles, fried schnitzel), which are all delicious and homemade, but the pierogies are definitely the stars of the show. I always buy a few dozen when I go there, and keep some in the freezer. Their store is more for takeout food than dining in, but there are a couple of tables for a quick lunch. If Parma is far for you, believe me, it is definitely worth the drive for these fantastic pierogies!

Reviewed December 2, 2015 via mobile

We stopped to get some real polish food and we were not disappointed. The pirogies were great! They exceeded our expectations. We also had the stuff cabbage and they our months watering for more. It is worth the stop!

Reviewed October 21, 2015

Best pierogies and pastries. Staff was very nice, patient, and hard working. I have purchased much food from them and everything was great! Cooks just the way mom did!