My husband and I decided to tell the family we were getting out of town for the weekend- what we didn't tell them is that we were staying 15 minutes from home. Quail was sooo nice! The facilities were very well maintained its absolutely beautiful! The food was world class and delicious. Everyone was super courteous and the gold course is phenomenol. For those looking to have a leaisurely couple of days or coming in to the area to visit family- I would definitely reccomend Quail Hollow!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quail Hollow is more than just a resort. We sit on 700 acres that encompass two championship-rated golf courses located just outside of Ohio Wine Country making a trip to the vineyards for lunch and a glass of wine easy to incorporate into a relaxing afternoon. We also offer customized events designed especially for you by our award-winning chef and his team. The resort gives you a far away feeling with easy access to major thoroughfares. This truly makes us a destination as we sit just 30 miles from the center of Cleveland where you will find the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, the second largest theater district in the country, and a myriad of museums and cultural sites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz and getaroom.com so you can book your Quail Hollow Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quail Hollow Hotel Painesville
- Renaissance Painesville
- Quail Hollow Resort Ohio/Painesville