“My second stay at this Baymont: I love it there and will always return!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Painesville
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“My second stay at this Baymont: I love it there and will always return!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2010

This is my 2nd stay at this Baymont Inn (August 2010). Both stays have been to take care of my mother, who now lives in that area. First trip in July 2009, when I was moving my mother from Maine to Ohio, to get her settled into her assisted living. I was also moving with her elderly black lab, driving solo from Maine to New Mexico (with the dog, who would not help drive at all!). In July '09, I stayed at the Baymont because they permit pets, and also because of the swimming pool & fitness center (stressful time, long-distance driving, bad back, and need for exercise!). This year, my mother was in the hospital and not doing well. I returned to the Baymont because I knew that they would take care of every little thing for me, so that I could focus on my mother's health and recovery. Hotel-wide, free wi-fi, a printer for guests, and the ability to send and receive faxes were all on my list of much-needed services, so that I could communicate with my siblings about our Mom, and also get my work done from Ohio. Obviously, stressful times, but the Baymont makes everything just that much easier for me when I am there. Everyone there is so friendly and helpful. During my first trip, the hotel's manager personally came up to me and Bonnie (my Mom's black lab) to greet her and spend some time talking with us. That meant alot to us. What an incredible place! I look forward to returning, when I am back in Ohio to visit my Mom.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
chardon ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2010

Very clean and nice hotel. Local customer since 2005, wife and kids love the Pool and Hot Tub! When we have friends & family come to town we always recommen the Baymont in Concord.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with family
Painesville, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2010

I'm a local and i stay at this hotel off and on just to get away. The lobby and rooms are very clean, and the breakfast is wonderful, my only complaint though is for the breakfast they seem to run out of bananas all the time.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank nwh_1988
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2010

This is a beautiful hotel and the staff is fabulous and very accomodating. I have stayed at the Baymont many times and would recommend it to anyone. Rooms are very nice and a hot breakfast is available daily.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled solo
Madison, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2010

We stopped here on the way to the Rock and Roll Museum. It's a very good location right off the Ohio Toll Road with a store, gas and a restaurant across the street. Very convenient. The motel is very clean. Pool and hot tub are great. There's an elevator for the upper floors. I'd stay there again.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
Fair Lawn, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2010

i've stayed at the baymont hotel in concord several times a year since 2007 and i have to say that staying at this hotel is always a pleasure.
the hotel first and foremost is impeccably clean. the housekeeping staff and management must really take a lot of pride in ensuring that the hotel is always spotless. the public areas as well as the rooms ive stayed in are very well cleaned and maintained. the staff is very attentive and curteous. whenever i need something they are always there to help, and if they dont have a solution, they try to help me in whatever way they can. i have even been upgraded to a jacuzzi room a few times at no extra cost.
the pool and hot tub are very very nice although i have only been able to take advantage of them a few times.

when i first began staying at the baymont, the breakfast certainly left something to be desired, but the manager or whoever handles the continental breakfast has really started to step it up. they now serve bacon and sausage during the week. the only problem with the breakfast still is that they seem to always run out of bananas

all in all my only complaint about the hotel is that its location is a little far from a basic pharmacy or drug store and the pillows are sometimes a little soft, but all in all the hotel is a great value and whenever i am in the mentor/concord/painesville area, i will continue to stay at the baymont!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
Cleveland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2010

I stayed at this property in Aug, I could not have been more pleased with the room, cleanliness of the hotel, location, amenities and especially the staff. I would definitely would stay here again and recommend this hotel to other travelers.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Painesville
Best Western Plus Lawnfield Inn & Suites
Red Roof Inn Cleveland East - Willoughby
Holiday Inn Cleveland East - Mentor
Steele Mansion Inn & Gathering Hub
Hampton Inn & Suites Cleveland-Mentor
Residence Inn Cleveland Mentor

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!