This is my 2nd stay at this Baymont Inn (August 2010). Both stays have been to take care of my mother, who now lives in that area. First trip in July 2009, when I was moving my mother from Maine to Ohio, to get her settled into her assisted living. I was also moving with her elderly black lab, driving solo from Maine to New Mexico (with the dog, who would not help drive at all!). In July '09, I stayed at the Baymont because they permit pets, and also because of the swimming pool & fitness center (stressful time, long-distance driving, bad back, and need for exercise!). This year, my mother was in the hospital and not doing well. I returned to the Baymont because I knew that they would take care of every little thing for me, so that I could focus on my mother's health and recovery. Hotel-wide, free wi-fi, a printer for guests, and the ability to send and receive faxes were all on my list of much-needed services, so that I could communicate with my siblings about our Mom, and also get my work done from Ohio. Obviously, stressful times, but the Baymont makes everything just that much easier for me when I am there. Everyone there is so friendly and helpful. During my first trip, the hotel's manager personally came up to me and Bonnie (my Mom's black lab) to greet her and spend some time talking with us. That meant alot to us. What an incredible place! I look forward to returning, when I am back in Ohio to visit my Mom.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated Comfort inn with many upgrades. The Comfort Inn(R) in Concord, OH is conveniently located off Interstate 90 and U.S. Route 44 near Mentor offers easy access to outdoor fun at Headlands Beach State Park, as well as: •Tri Point Medical Center •Geneva on the Lake •Ohio's Wine Region •SPIRE Institute Sports Complex •Lake Erie College Cleveland and world-class attractions like the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Progressive Field and First Energy Field are also a short drive away. Utilize guest laundry and enjoy amenities like: •Free WiFi •Indoor heated pool and whirlpool •Fitness center •Business center •Meeting rooms Your Morning Breakfast is full of hot and delicious options, making breakfast at the Comfort Inn the perfect way to start your day. Enjoy our free hot breakfast, featuring eggs, meat, yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal and more, including your choice of hot waffle flavors. All guest rooms offer a 37-inch flat-screen television, hair dryer, microwave, refrigerator, iron and ironing board. Some rooms feature a desk, whirlpool, and in-room tea and coffee. Create your perfect stay at the Concord, Ohio Comfort Inn. Book now to experience a cozy room and all the amenities you need for an amazing stay that will feel just like home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baymont Inn And Suites Concord/Mentor Hotel Painesville
- Comfort Inn Ohio/Painesville