“I expected more. . .”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Painesville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Reviewed June 11, 2013

After driving for 12 hours and just wanted to be in a hotel room, the Baymont Inn was wonderful. The staff was very helpful and polite. The hotel and the hotel room was very, very clean and kept in tip top shape. The whole hotel was non-smoking (which is how it should be!!) The gym was rather small with only an elliptical and treadmill, but it got the job done. I never got to go in the indoor pool or hot tub, but it looked very nice. The breakfast was disappointing, but the staff made an effort to help the guests and keep the area clean. What will make me come back to the Baymont Inn is because of a situation on my fault that occurred. I accidentally left my favorite pair of Victoria's Secret yoga pants and Juicy Couture shirt wrapped in my bed covers. (my favorite pajama combination). After looking everywhere in my laundry for them, I decided to call Baymont Inn to see if I left them there. Andy searched for them for me and told me they were in the lost in found! I was completely amazed! (expecting them to be stolen because they are expensive clothing) The fact that whoever cleaned my room returned them to the lost in found makes me know that there is still good in the world. Andy told me that he would ship my items home (1,000 miles away) to me. I will absolutely return to this hotel again!

Room Tip: If you can, pick rooms on the top floor to avoid noise from people above you.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
baymontconcord, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, June 23, 2013
Dear vgrauo,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for us, we really appreciate it! I am very glad to hear that you were pleased with your recent stay.

Although lost/ found belongings can sometimes be troublesome, I'm very happy to hear that we were able to locate and ship your belongings back to you.

I hope that you will stay with us again when you next return to our area!
Cleveland, Ohio
Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

I had booked rooms for my wedding guests and myself a year in advance at this hotel. only to find out when we checked in that they gave away my wedding suite to some regular patron. they would not switch rooms or help us which rooms. manager was of no help whatsoever. some of my guests got stuck in handy capped rooms when they had booked king suite rooms. the staff was of no help at all the entire weekend. I will never stay at another baymont hotel ever again, either will any of my guests!

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank tomh099
Also consider these accommodations in or near Painesville
Red Roof Inn Cleveland East - Willoughby
Best Western Plus Lawnfield Inn & Suites
Steele Mansion Inn & Gathering Hub
Hampton Inn & Suites Cleveland-Mentor
Holiday Inn Cleveland East - Mentor
WoodSpring Suites Cleveland Mentor

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!