“Three great combination entre'es (made with no msg)”
Review of Golden Crown

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Golden Crown
Ranked #43 of 72 Restaurants in Painesville
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed September 17, 2012

The wife and I decided to get take-out Chinese food. We ordered 3 combination meals of shrimp w/lobster sauce, beef w/mixed veg's and bourbon chicken. Each came w/ egg roll and pork fried brown rice. Ordered 2 shrimp egg rolls and a large wonton soup. All for about $29.
The entire order was one of the best I ever have eaten, period. Meats, sauces, veg's rice and so on were excellent. My super picky wife agrees too.
I don't know why we haven't used Golden Crown in ages, but we sure will the next we want Chinese take-out. Note: they have a few tables, but take-out is their main thing. They are located not too far from the Mentor's eastern city line in a safe Painesville neighborhood. Easy to find and well lit. You can Google them and see their menu on-line.