“Great Food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Auburn Road
Description: CK' Steak House is OpenMonday thru Saturday 6:30 am to 10:00 pm.Sunday 6:30 am to 12:00 pmCK' Lounge is Open Every Day 11:00am to 2:00am. Offering Live Entertainment Every Saturday Night.
Mentor, Ohio
“Great Food”
Reviewed April 27, 2012

We are never disappointed whenever we stop in for lunch or dinner. Food is great, servers attentive.

Visited February 2012

PORT ALLEGANY
“Local pork chops”
Reviewed April 24, 2012

We had no trouble spending our $50 Groupon as a couple, but the meals were elegantly presented - hot crusty bread, abundant deep green salad or chicken chili for starters. My husband had the double inch thick pork chops which are raised less than five miles from the resort. He said they were the best he's ever had and he's pushing 60. i had the surf and turf pasta which was lovely with tender beef and shrimp.

Visited April 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
“Great food and great service!”
Reviewed March 1, 2012

My wife and I visited Quail Hollow for the evening on Valentines day. We ordered a package which included dinner and breakfast at CK's Steakhouse. This was our first time staying at this resort and I was pleasantly surprised. My wife and I both ordered salads, filet mignon, cooked medium and dessert .

The salads arrived in a timely manner and were surprisingly large. When the steaks arrived, they were both cooked perfectly and were very tender. Our server was very knowledgeable and was very attentive to us as we ate our meal. I would certainly recommend CK's Steakhouse to anyone looking for a fine meal for the evening and is in the area.

The only reason I did not give the restaurant a 5 is because of the decor. The decor throughout the resort and restaurant (in my opinion) could use a bit of updating. It appeared that the decor was from the early 1990's. Otherwise this place is great!

• Visited February 2012
CKSteakHouse, Manager at CK's Steak House, responded to this review, March 5, 2012
Romance and Love was in the air at Quail Hollow Resort during your Valentine's stay with us. I am very pleased to here that your dining experience was great, and I do hope that you will have another opportunity to visit us.
Conneaut, Ohio, United States
“what a meal,WOW (valentines Amore Package)”
Reviewed February 15, 2012

MY wife and I got the Amore package at Quail hallow, I recieved an excellent dinner, we don't normally eat at high class eateries, but this included with our hotel package. A huge dinner, Ceasar salad, i had prime rib, which was moist and full of flavor, wife had a butterflied filet mingon . and for desert we had a large portion of cheese cake and red velvet cake. all in all, we gave this resteraunt a two thumds up and a full belly, high compliments to the chef. and to the staff. 45 dollars per meal, a filling three course meal.

• Visited February 2012
CKSteakHouse, Manager at CK's Steak House, responded to this review, February 16, 2012
Thank You for taking the time to review CK's Steak House. We are pleased that Quail Hollow Resort and CK's Steak House made your Valentine's Day special. We do hope that you will have another opportunity to visit us soon.
Chardon, Ohio
“Complete combination of ambience, atmosphere, food and service!!”
Reviewed January 17, 2012

Wait staff was terrific. We were checked on regularly. The prime rib was awesome, done just the way my wife and I both like, having diametrically opposing tastes in how the meat should be done. A very relaxing atmosphere, the furnishings and background music were first class. We had not been there in 41 years and 1 month since our wedding. We plan on going back more often!!

• Visited January 2012
CKSteakHouse, Manager at CK's Steak House, responded to this review, January 25, 2012
Thank You for sharing your experience on Trip Advisor. We are very excited that we have exceeded your expectations at CK's Steak House. We do hope that you will continue to visit us throughout the year. Happy Anniversary!