“Just not great. ..”

Redhawk Grille
Ranked #1 of 74 Restaurants in Painesville
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Redhawk Grille is your destination for incredible food and courteous service! Enjoy them in our comfortable dining room or on our amazing patio! A staple of the Conchord community for over 20 years, we've always believed in flavor, quality, fresh food, and friendly service. We use small purveyors and carefully select each ingredient for its quality, freshness, and flavor! Redhawk Grille is known for our great menu featuring a variety of appetizers, entrees, and desserts that are all made from scratch and cooked to order in our kitchen. Whether you're looking for our popular juicy burgers or a flavorful New Orleans Jambalaya with spicy Andouille sausage, Tasso ham, chicken, shrimp, and Cajun rice, you won't be disappointed! And don't forget to treat yourself to a drink while you're here - we have a great selection of wines, domestics, and our "Patio Classics" cocktails like Tito's Strawberry Mint Mojito or the Black Gold with Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey. We even have daily food and drink specials - something different for every day of the week - and a happy hour that is not to be missed. But it's not just our fine food and drink that we're known for, Redhawk Grille boasts the area's largest patio, a wood burning fireplace, and even live entertainment! Join us on Thursdays for open mic night or on Fridays and Saturdays for live music by local bands. When you're in the mood for great food and fun with friends or family, join us at Redhawk Grille! GRILLE HOURS Sunday - Thursday - 11:30 - 10pm Friday & Saturday - 11:30 - 11pm BAR HOURS Monday & Tuesday 11:30 - 12pm Wednesday - Saturday -11:30 - 2:30
Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

After reading the reviews here I figured we had a good chance of this being a great place to eat. I was wrong. My $22 filet was cold and had no flavor, 3 of the 6 meals ordered were bad, & dirty/used bread plates given to us with our complimentary bread. I would say that the odds of a good meal here is slim...

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I spent a week in the Mentor are and only found this restaurant on the final evening. My friend and I had the pork chops with apple reduction and the ribeye steak. Our server was very friendly and quickly corrected a small error with our dishes.

The food was a good value for the area and the portions were nicely sized. I even ate Brussels sprouts which I normally detest. If I return to the area, I'll certainly eat here again.

1  Thank MTNSeater
Reviewed May 21, 2014

After traveling all day it was the perfect place to unwind and enjoy a great meal. The service was awesome and will definitely be stopping when we come thru again.

1  Thank Juli T
Chris H, Manager at Redhawk Grille, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2014

It's so great to hear you're a fan of our place, Juli! Thanks for the support and we hope to see you again soon!

All the best,
Chris H- General Manager

Reviewed April 17, 2014

IF you enjoy being over Charged for the honor eatting at the redhawk by all Means do so , from the staff to the food the Above rating Speaks for it self , do not waste you time and Money on this place folks , Maybe the management will see this and wake up before the part of save my restaurant , John & Anita Alvarado

3  Thank John L
Reviewed March 18, 2014

My spouse and I always want to revisit places that we don't get to often enough. That's what brought us back to Redhawk Grille. In the summer, we have use the patio for lite dinner and drinks and enjoy the sound and feel of summer. The food is very good whether you order from the sandwich part or the regular meal. The portions are ample and nicely prepared. There are usually specials for drinks and meals. This latest visit proves that the operators of this place have not rested on its reputation. Once again, friendly staff and service along with a very good dinner and drinks.

1  Thank zaxes