“Good Food”

Redhawk Grille
Ranked #1 of 71 Restaurants in Painesville
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Redhawk Grille is your destination for incredible food and courteous service! Enjoy them in our comfortable dining room or on our amazing patio! A staple of the Conchord community for over 20 years, we've always believed in flavor, quality, fresh food, and friendly service. We use small purveyors and carefully select each ingredient for its quality, freshness, and flavor! Redhawk Grille is known for our great menu featuring a variety of appetizers, entrees, and desserts that are all made from scratch and cooked to order in our kitchen. Whether you're looking for our popular juicy burgers or a flavorful New Orleans Jambalaya with spicy Andouille sausage, Tasso ham, chicken, shrimp, and Cajun rice, you won't be disappointed! And don't forget to treat yourself to a drink while you're here - we have a great selection of wines, domestics, and our "Patio Classics" cocktails like Tito's Strawberry Mint Mojito or the Black Gold with Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey. We even have daily food and drink specials - something different for every day of the week - and a happy hour that is not to be missed. But it's not just our fine food and drink that we're known for, Redhawk Grille boasts the area's largest patio, a wood burning fireplace, and even live entertainment! Join us on Thursdays for open mic night or on Fridays and Saturdays for live music by local bands. When you're in the mood for great food and fun with friends or family, join us at Redhawk Grille! GRILLE HOURS Sunday - Thursday - 11:30 - 10pm Friday & Saturday - 11:30 - 11pm BAR HOURS Monday & Tuesday 11:30 - 12pm Wednesday - Saturday -11:30 - 2:30
“Good Food”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

With limited options in the area, this restaurants provides a great selection of food. The staff is friendly, and the food was excellent.

Visited May 2013

Lake County Ohio USA
“Wouldn't Recommend”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

Do yourself a favor and skip this restaurant. We had a party of ten (family and friends) and not one of us could say we were really satisfied with our experience. We waited way too long for the food to arrive and when it did, the fries were extremely oversalted and the burgers were really dry from being overcooked. The steak was overpriced for the quality. My son had the chicken fingers, and again they were dry and didn't even look appealing. It did no good to mention this to management because their response was defensive instead of patronizing. This is not the first time I've been in this restaurant, and they have not performed well which is what prompted me to share this review. What I liked the least about this restaurant was the food quality and poor management. What I liked best about it was leaving. We definitely will not be returning.

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank Consigliare1
Mentor, Ohio
“Great Friday Night Break”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

This was my first-time at the Redhawk ... an early Friday night after a very long grey week. The service was great, atmosphere just right and the "Harvest" salad with grilled salmon was terrific, the Stuffed Pretzels - Jalapeno Cheese Stuffed Pretzel Bites served with honey dijon were new and different, too. Nice time ... we'll be back.

• Visited March 2013
Cleveland,OH
“Do NOT order takeout.”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

LIke this restaurant until you order takeout. Could be we just oredered on a Sat. night but waitied in restaurant for 15 min. to receive it and when we finally got it home, calamari was sitting in oil, quesadillas were flat, looked like the order was actually ready on time but nobody found time to get it. Hope these items are not that bad on eat - in menu.

Visited March 2013
Concord, Ohio
“I love! love! love! the soups!”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

My weakness is their homemade soups. Today, I had Chicken Gumbo...Fabulous! The last time I was in I had the Chicken Spaetzle. It ranks in the top five soups I've ever eaten! I can't wait to see what I'll be enjoying the next time I stop in.

• Visited February 2013