“New Culinary Team” 3 of 5 bubbles

Add it.
Stella 12 Beech
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Stella 12 Beech's head Chef Sean Bement uses his years of culinary experience to create unique Seasonal Menu's for the city of Oxford Ohio. Vegan, Vegetarian, and specialty request friendly. Open for Dinner 7 Days a week and Brunch/Breakfast on Saturday and Sunday.
Long Valley, New Jersey
“New Culinary Team”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2013

Stella's is an upscale restaurant in the uptown section of Oxford. The restaurant itself is well decorated and has a nice ambiance; a nice restaurant with a more sophisticated feel than the other college eateries. The menu selection was good and offered choices that made it difficult to choose. The food, however was disappointing. The Cesear salad was overdressed and the croutons stale. Our table ordered a medium rare ribeye that was delivered quite rare, mussels that were good but the broth in which they were served was flavorless, and pasta which was nothing special. Bar and table service were both good.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank dpeirson

London, United Kingdom
“Good food but slow service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2013

We ate here recently and had a tasty meal. The bbq pork was nice albeit a bit dry, and the salad was more than adequate. Our only complaint was that service was slow since we waited a long time in between our starters and our main course, and the drinks before and after dinner took a while as well. But the ambiance was nice and it was an overall good experience.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank edgreen807
Oxford, Ohio
“Amazing Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2012

I've never had a complaint with Stella's. The food is always excellent, the atmosphere is relaxing and the wine is delicious as well.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank listen2music4fun
Fort Mitchell, Kentucky
“Very Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2012

I treated my wife to Stella 12 Beech for her birthday, and we were both very pleased. I had the Monday special pasta w/mariara sauce which came with a salad (not great, but good) and a 1/2 glass of wine. My wife LOVED the duck breast and pickled asparagus. Service was attentive, but not intrusive. The dining room is comfortable & attractive.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Bob3337
Raleigh, NC
“Excellent restaurant among limited choices”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012

I dined at Stella during a business trip to Miami University in October of 2012. The restaurant has a fairly eclectic menu and I would characterize the ambiance as "relaxed upscale." The food was very well prepared--my colleagues had salmon, lobster ravioli, and steak, and everyone enjoyed their dishes, which were presented elegantly. I had the Monday night pasta special--your choice of four kinds of pasta with varying sauces. I added shrimp and it was terrific. The dish came with a free glass of chef-selected wine. I also had a beet salad which was fabulous. We all shared bread pudding for desert, which was excellent. Prices are $$$--entrees range from about $14 to $25--but the value is good. There's a decent selection of wines as well, at reasonable prices. I would recommend this place for anyone visiting Oxford who wants something more than student-style fare.

• Visited October 2012