“Awesome pizza!”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dayton, Ohio
“Awesome pizza!”
Reviewed July 15, 2012 via mobile

If your in town for your kids sporting events like we were this is a great option. It's very close to the university sports facilities. The pizza is great! It's pick up or delivery only, no dine in. I believe they will deliver to any of the hotels in the town. They have salads, sandwiches etc. Good casual option.

Westerville, Ohio
“The best chicken salad in the universe!!!”
Reviewed June 12, 2012

SDS (Student Delivery Service) Pizza is a staple in Oxford, Ohio. All of their subs are great, but you have to get their chicken salad sandwich. I have tried to make it myself, but I just can't get the ingredients right. Mayo, black pepper and ??? They also have it by itself (sans bun) with cheese cubes, fresh fruit and crackers. Either way is deLUSHious. I get the sandwich with melted provolone cheese...YUMMMM. I get one any time I'm in Oxford and plan on getting one in a few weeks when I go down for my family's 4th of July party. All their subs come with a pickle spear and a bag of chips. Great value!!!

• Visited July 2011
Cincinnati
“Great sandwiches”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

This is just a carryout place, and the pizza is good; but the sandwiches and salads are great! Try the Turkey Gobbler. Nice fresh ingredients. My daughter and I ate one every week for three years while visiting Oxford and never got tired of them. Great service, too. Strangely, little known among the college students.

• Visited April 2012
Cincinnati, Ohio
“good food fast”
Reviewed May 11, 2012

Well it's all in the title. The sub's are realy good for lunch and the pizza its good to.

• Visited October 2011
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“good. Just like our drug dealers, right by the high school for easy access...except that I'm joking about that”
Reviewed April 27, 2008

good. right by the highschool for easy access

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook