Maplevale Farm Bed and Breakfast
$163
$121
$97
Courtyard
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 16, 2012

This is our second visit to Maplevale Farm B & B. John, Malinda and Duke were are wonderful and welcoming as we remembered. It is wonderful to wake up in the morning and smell the breakfast being prepared. diane said it reminds her of home when her Mom would be coooking downstairs. We will definitiely return.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 1, 2012

Spending 3 nights at Maplevale Maplevale B & B exceeded my expectations in every way! I was in Oxford attending National Synchronized swim championships that my daughter was participating in and after looking at all the hotels in the area, deciding on Maplevale was not only a great decision, but the thing that made my trip special and so fantastic!

John, Malinda and Duke were on hand when we arrived to welcome us and help us get settled. I happen to be a dog lover, and having Duke greet us enthusiastically was terrific! John and Malinda did a great job of keeping Duke in their private living area (not in the kitchen area) although it would have been fine with me if he had the run of the Inn.

The first evening we had a chance to have a lovely chat with our hosts about the history of the home and they also shared some great info about the local area and Miami University.

My room was beautifully decorated and immaculately clean. The bed was heavenly and so comfortable. I had been concerned about the bathroom being across the hall, but that was absolutely not an issue at all. In fact, there was a screen to place across the hallway to provide added privacy, but I had no need to even use it.

Waking up the first morning to delicious aromas floating up the stairs was a real treat. Breakfast each morning was beautifully prepared and served and and absolutely wonderful, a real highlight! Both John and Malinda were right there to offer refills or anything we needed. They could not have been any more gracious or hospitable!

Each day upon my return to the Inn at the end of the day, I found my room straightened, fresh towels, and garbage emptied.

The final afternoon we brought a couple of the other team parents over to see our lovely accommodations and our hosts were welcoming and encouraged us to visit in the living room or on the back patio and gladly allowed us to show our friends our rooms and the Inn.

I can't say enough to adequately describe the superior experience we had at Maplevale. It was extraordinary in every way!

If I could provide one very small piece of feedback, I would suggest that perhaps they provide hair conditioner in the shower (shampoo and soap was provided).

My husband is an airline captain and we have had the opportunity to stay in many top hotels around the world and I would rank Maplevale right up amongst the top in all my experiences!!

Bravo John, Malinda and Duke!

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed July 1, 2012

When I drove two hours through cornfields of Indiana to get to the beautiful campus of Miami University and charming town of Oxford, Ohio, I was in awe. This is America's heartland! Just a few minutes on the outskirts I was even more impressed to find Maplevale Farm B & B and its welcoming hosts, John and Malinda. Full of amazing antiques, this B & B is just as it should be: relaxing, comfortable, elegant. Breakfasts were delicious and plentiful. I hated to leave and shall return JUST to stay at this place again.

Room Tip: I think there's only three rooms so book early!
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed June 14, 2012

We've stayed here twice and have enjoyed each stay. The home is filled with interesting history, rooms and beds are comfortable, and breakfast is delicious! But the best part are the hosts, Linda and John are two great "innkeepers", kind and generous. We highly recommend a relaxing stay at Maplevale Farm!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed February 11, 2012

We really enjoyed our stay at Maplevale. The bedroom and bath were huge and as beautifully furnished as the common areas. The bed and bedding were totally comfortable, and both of us enjoyed a great night's sleep, which is not always the case when we are away from home. Our breakfast was terrific--omelets cooked to order and the freshest fruit--what a treat! Malinda and John were super hosts and have a lovely B&B that is meticulously maintained. We never stayed in Oxford before, but we definitely feel that we picked the best place on the first try!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple