“Had a blast”

Ozone Zipline Adventures
Ranked #2 of 4 things to do in Oregonia
More attraction details
Owner description: Ozone Zipline Adventures at YMCA Camp Kern is the premier zip line canopy tour in the Midwest. Experience the thrill of zipping on lines 1300ft long and 200ft above the Little Miami River, enjoying perfect views of the valley. Three different tour options, night zipping and multiple packages are all available.
Reviewed August 28, 2013

I took my 14 year old nephew on his first zipline adventure and he cannot stop talking about how much fun it was and how he cannot wait to go back. My husband and I had ziplined in Kauai and although the scenery here does not compare, it was a lot of fun. The guides were very nice. We were the last tour of the day on a Friday and it was just the 3 of us. We did not feel rushed, the guides made sure we were all comfortable and had a good time. If you are looking for something different to do in the Cincinnati area this is fun.

2  Thank alohakiliki

Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

The kiddos and I loved it! We had 2 tour guides and there were 7 people in our group! If you go on Tue or wed u get a discount but if you don't its worth every penny!

4  Thank june c
Reviewed June 22, 2013

I bought a season pass without knowing what I was getting into. Lets just say my blind leap of faith was thoroughly reward. I had so much fun and learned a lot about the area in my first trip on the lines. If you have ever thought about doing this do not hesitate for a minute. I would suggest for you to take the River Tour over all the others. When your flying a quarter mile over top the Little Miami River and you really look around it makes it all worth while. So once again if you have any doubts don't. Take the ride of a lifetime.

2  Thank Jeremy B
Reviewed October 28, 2012

This was not my first zip line experience but it was well worth the visit! The day I went was a beautiful fall day with the leaves in full color... Sunny with a slight breeze it was an absolutely perfect day. I took advantage of the 40% weekday discount and chose the River Tour.

The first five lines are very average but important to get the feel for first time guests. The last two lines are interesting in that they run through a relatively narrow "passage" a little closer to the ground. The sky bridges are a fun challenge and very do-able. Clearly the high point is the river line! The two lines (approx. 1400' and 1100') are about 200 feet above the river with the longest one taking almost a minute to cross. It was spectacular!! The views are beautiful and you have plenty of time to really enjoy the ride. These two lines alone are well worth the cost!

Our guides (Cam and Damien) were personable, very knowledgable and extremely safety conscious. They had wonderful interesting trivia about Ohio, nature, etc. The photos that they took that were posted online were very good. (The $3/each price to purchase the photos seems a little unnecessary however I'm sure it helps to support the business.)

Probably my biggest complaint is that some of the ramps to the platforms seem low. There is no hand braking and I had never had difficulty landing on platforms in the past. However on at least a couple of the landings I had a hard time getting my feet to touch (I'm 5'-5"). Damien was of course there to assist so it was not really a problem, it just felt much more akward than my previous experiences.

Their online booking system may work well, however you can't use it less than 24 hours before your tour. With Ohio weather I wanted to wait and I booked by phone that morning. In the future I would probably wait until there was a smaller group. I went alone however there were a total of 7 people in my tour which results in a lot of time waiting for your turn. (Which would be less of an issue if it was a group of friends). Probably the most strenuous part of the tour was climbing the stairs of the very tall wood tower for the river lines... Equivalent to several stories high... Be prepared. All in all it was an wonderful afternoon and I look forward to future visits!

5  Thank Kim M
Reviewed October 8, 2012

This experience was challenging but doable for a group of women ages 27-65. The guides, Damien and Darrien were very knowledgeable, fun and did all they could to make this enjoyable for us. The lines increase in length and challenge level as you go along and clear instructions are given each step of the way. The guides do all the hooking and unhooking and are very safety conscious. One landing platform is a bit high and short making it difficult to land properly, but the rest are pretty easy once you get the hang of it. The sights on our early October trip were beautiful. We all definitely want to do this again, next time including the river lines on our tour.