“Excellent experience, will be back for sure!”

Holiday Inn Express Toledo-Oregon
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Oregon
Reviewed August 1, 2011

This hotel was clean and beautiful. My husband and I enjoyed being in the pool, which was not overcrowded and later, our jacuzzi in our room! It was beautiful marble and had a view of the flat screen tv. Ah,hoping we can go back soon! :)

Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
hi43616, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Toledo-Oregon, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2012

Thank you for the Excellent review. I am very happy that you enjoyed your experience here. The Jacuzzi Suite is my favorite room also! I look forward to seeing you here on your next Getaway.

There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Express Toledo-Oregon

Reviewed August 1, 2011

Very nice hotel. Staff was extremely friendly. Rooms were very nice. Pool is great. Only complaint was low water pressure in our room. Other than that, it was perfect. Would definltely recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area. There are several restaurants located close by and this hotel is easily accesible from the highway.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your glowing review. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay. We are constantly improving. I think you will like us even better on yoour next stay.

Reviewed July 28, 2011

We were on a motorcycle road trip around the lake. Wanted a relaxing room with a jacuzzi. This was the BIGGEST jacuzzi we've ever had in a hotel. The room was beautiful. Just what we needed after a long day on the bike. Although there were not very many restaurants within the walking distance we wanted to go. But the hotel itself was awesome!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your terrific review. I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay. A new restaurant has opened up since your last stay. Osaka Japenese Steak House is next door. It is wonderful! They even give our guests a 10% discount. Try it next time you stay with us.

Reviewed August 4, 2010

I stayed at this Holiday Inn Express for 5 nights while traveling on business. As previously mentioned, the location is AWFUL. It's hidden behind a biker bar and next to a liquor store. When we arrived back late one night (8:30 or 9 p.m.), we found the parking lot packed with no where to park. Finally, we parked in the bar parking lot. When I went to complain to the man at the front desk, his simple explanation was that it was "Bike Night next door". He did not offer an apology or an alternative.

The breakfast is very basic. Not many options. The rooms are clean and big, but not once did housekeeping change my sheets. I could tell because there was a huge ink stain on them. Also, I was greeted with half-empty bottles of toiletries in the bathroom.

Also, the workout room has windows facing the pool. So, I felt like a zoo animal while I was on the treadmill. Awkward set-up.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
3  Thank OKTraveler77

Thank you for your review. I'm very sorry you did not have an enjoyable experience. We have additional parking behind our building now. We have made many improvements here since your last stay. I think you will find your next stay much more pleasant.

Reviewed July 30, 2010

The hotel itself isn't bad and if you're just looking for a place to sleep for the night it's acceptable but the location is terrible. The motel is located behind a bar named (believe it or not) Yeehaws and next door to a liquor store thats claim to fame is selling liquor on Sunday. The indoor pool is nice, if a bit bare and spartan, but has floor to ceiling windows that open out on the parking lot of the liquor store just a few yards away. If you're using the pool (especially at night) you're like an animal in the zoo. The motel made no attempt to put any kind of visual barrier (shades, landscaping etc.) between the pool and whatever slithers in to buy liquor or go to Yeehaws. The neighborhood nearby is heavy industrial.

This is my first time in an Holiday Inn Express and the Express part is very apt. The rooms were clean and quiet but vary small and spare. You wouldn't want to do anything but spend the night here.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank St_V22

Thank you for your review. I'm sorry you did not enjoy your stay. The area close by is somewhat Commercial and Industrial; but we are located in a nice, small town. Just down the street are two very beautiful State Parks. I hope that next time you come to stay, you can enjoy all that Oregon offers.

Reviewed July 29, 2010

We had 5 rooms reserved for wedding guests. 3 of the resversations were non-cancellable because they were quite a bit less. 2 of the reservations WERE cancellable. I tried to give them the reservation confirmation sheet/w reservation number to check in on the rooms I wanted checked in, to leave the cancellable ones open -to cancel, but no one took the sheets and said it is all right here on the computer. -As it turned out I didn't need 2 of the rooms. But we did have a Canadian guest change their reservation from another hotel across the border to this hotel using one of our reservations. Do you think the staff would use the non-cancellable ones first? well they didn't, so when I tried to cancel the last room, was told it was non-cancellable! They also charged one party that I had already paid for the room for! I paid 114 for the room, they charged my guests 133 for the same room. They did refund some not all they should have. The manager gave me one piece of great advice. If the reservation is complex, ask to speak to the manager so it can be handled correctly. As far as the hotel itself, we chose it because it was beautiful, clean and close to the wedding/reception location. I only heard good things about the breakfast served. Parking was problematic as there wasn't enough. I would reserve here again, but with ..uhhh reservations.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank farmcpl

Thank you for your review. I am sorry that there were some misunderstandings with your reservations. I am glad that there were cleared up in the end. Please feel free to contact me next time that you stay with us.

Reviewed April 22, 2010

We stayed 2 nights, Fri and Sat, for a formal ball we were attending in Toledo. The rooms were very clean, the staff friendly and everything was very convenient. Never had a problem with the parking. The only thing irritating was that Sat night about 9:45 a group of us decided to go to the hot tub...It was full of about 8 kids, ranging in age from 4-10, right under the sign that stated, "18 Years of Age of Over." The parents made no attempt to get their children out so we just said the heck with it and went over to the bar next door. Management needs to address this.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business
3  Thank 1947berty

Thank you for your review. I am glad that you had a nice stay with us. I am sorry that you encountered problems with children being in the Hot Tub. We have since enacted a 10PM Curfew for all unattended minors. Hopefully this will help alleviate this problem for your next stay.
Stacey

Also consider these accommodations in or near Oregon
Hampton Inn Toledo / Oregon
Park Inn Toledo
#9 of 17 in Toledo
Radisson at The University of Toledo
Hampton Inn & Suites Toledo/Westgate

Been to Holiday Inn Express Toledo-Oregon? Share your experiences!