“Love Osaka”

Dining options: Reservations
Toledo, Ohio
“Love Osaka”
Reviewed July 26, 2014

It is so nice to have sushi in Oregon, and the value here is great. Their prices (especially for lunch) are super reasonable compared to other sushi places. We have the lunch specials regularly and have also enjoyed the Hibachi several times. Both have been excellent each time. Service is good, location is convenient, prices are great.

• Visited June 2014

“Amazing food and people”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

There food here is amazing !!!! Nice people and big portions :) there sushi is really good too and hibachi has so much in it. I will defiantly come here again. I love Osaka!

• Visited July 2014
Toledo, Ohio
“Bad service”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

Tonight we went to OSaka and were met at the door by a young red-headed woman. She seated us, and asked what we wanted to drink. We had our 1 year old, and 2 year old with us; yet, she never arranged seating for them. We weren't asked if we needed a high chair, even though my son was fussing and squirming off of my lap. When my husband mentioned a high chair, she just left and brought one to us. No apology for her oversight.
When my husband asked about the food, portion sizes, how the hibachi portion works, she was unhelpful or just clueless. When we asked if we could substitute the shrimp for something else, she looked alarmed, and didn't know. When asking basic questions, she seemed put out. I don't know if she was anxious to get back to the young guy up front, or if we were truly a bother. We felt so embarrassed and burdensome that we left the restaurant instead of dining there. This waitress did not have an ounce of hospitality.

• Visited July 2014
Seville, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Don't Hesitate!”
Reviewed June 11, 2014

This place is a real gem. The service and food are great, and the staff is friendly and helpful. You can't go wrong.

Visited June 2014
Lexington, Kentucky
“Excellent Sushi”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

I am an Ophthalmologist and I
was temporarily covering an eye care
practice located in Oregon, Ohio in
2011.

I noticed that this Sushi/Hibachi
restaurant had opened in a nondescript
strip mall close to the eye clinic.

I tried it for lunch and I found the
salad with the ginger sauce was excellent.

I mostly eat vegetarian and the
Cucumber roll sushi was very good.

For me, their best dish is the
Shrimp Tempura Sushi. It is still the best
Shrimp Tempura Sushi I have had anywhere.

I would not have expected that the
best Sushi restaurant that I have eaten at
would be in an unremarkable strip mall in
Oregon, Ohio but Osaka has earned that