“Don't Hesitate!”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 11, 2014

This place is a real gem. The service and food are great, and the staff is friendly and helpful. You can't go wrong.

Reviewed May 30, 2014

I am an Ophthalmologist and I
was temporarily covering an eye care
practice located in Oregon, Ohio in
2011.

I noticed that this Sushi/Hibachi
restaurant had opened in a nondescript
strip mall close to the eye clinic.

I tried it for lunch and I found the
salad with the ginger sauce was excellent.

I mostly eat vegetarian and the
Cucumber roll sushi was very good.

For me, their best dish is the
Shrimp Tempura Sushi. It is still the best
Shrimp Tempura Sushi I have had anywhere.

I would not have expected that the
best Sushi restaurant that I have eaten at
would be in an unremarkable strip mall in
Oregon, Ohio but Osaka has earned that
distinction with me.

Reviewed April 19, 2014

I have eaten sushi all over the US and Osaka is very comparable to many of the good places I have visited. I started to go to it when it just had a sign "Sushi" and my wife thought I was crazy (she does not eat sushi). I was extremely surprised with the quality of the fish and the preparation. I always go there for lunch, so I can only speak to that, but if you go, get some of their sushi rolls and you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed April 9, 2014

A couple weekends ago my wife and I went to Osaka Hibachi & Sushi in Oregon. I am glad to say the restaurant looks much better on the inside than it does on the outside. They have a regular menu, but we ate at the hibachi table; I had chicken, my wife had steak. We went at lunch, so it was a smaller crowd and a smaller show at the grill. Perhaps the food quality was not it’s best at lunch, neither of us thought the food was all that great. Don’t misunderstand, the food was good, it just wasn’t all that memorable. The place is definitely better quality than a Chinese buffet type of restaurant, but it was not as good as other hibachi restaurants that we have been to.

Reviewed February 28, 2014

Thank goodness we have such a wonderful restaurant like this in Oregon (not fast food)! The food is wonderful and it is a much better value than Nagoya.